• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 09:08:11 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomeBrewWest

February 09, 2018, 06:19:45 PM #765 Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 06:46:04 PM by HomeBrewWest
The Bulldog Master Brewer Update
We are hoping to have these for sale here by the end of next week. PM for a special deal so that we can reserve a few of them: we can do a really great deal on this basis because we are keen to get you guys brewing and get some feedback. There will only be a few available in the first batch, it will then be a few weeks before more arrive. Instructions are now on-line:
http://www.bulldogbrews.co.uk/products/brewing-equipment/master-brewer-instructions-1-parts.html

The Braumeister is still the best all-in-one, but its twice the price. Just a brief comparison with the other all-in-one in this price range. The Master Brewer:

HAS:
- double stainless walls so cool on the outside, less heat loss so lower power,
- less scorching because of lower power,
- anti-scorch re-circulation,
- better pump . . . its can recirculate during hop boiling,
- more advanced controller, removable, 9 steps, handles negative steps,
- is more affordable (PM for a great "launch" deal).

Does NOT have:
- a smart phone app for control.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

The Bulldog Master Brewer Update
These have now appeared in the UK at mad prices. We are in touch with Bulldog to see what we can do here in Ireland. In the meantime we will try to match any price you can find in the UK. Please PM for details . . .  around Euro 620 which matches the best UK prices when you include shipping.

We win on support though: we have provided excellent support in Ireland for previous versions, and there is a significant cost associated with this (keeping extra brewers for spares etc). Not all suppliers do this . . . we've been contacted by owners as far away as Greece for support!

Not sure if we can repeat this for the Master Brewer because its just so much more expensive, but we should be able to offer much better support than you will get from the UK particularly if you have to ship components back there.

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

St Patrick's Day Sale
Use this code in the shopping card for a 10% discount on all homebrew products except Speidel equipment, starting right now and ending next week:
PATRICK

All other discounts have been disabled for as long as this one is running.

The shop is closed this Saturday, and also on the bank holiday Monday.

HomeBrewWest

Hi All,
We have a large Brouwland order going in. PM me if there is anything you'd like us to add. They have some amazing new products:
https://www.brouwland.com/en/new-products

cruiscinlan

Is HBW open this weekend? Including tomorrow and Monday?

HomeBrewWest

Yes, open today as usual (Good Friday), tomorrow as usual (Sat) and then closed Sunday and Monday.

Oh Crap

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on March 29, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
Hi All,
We have a large Brouwland order going in. PM me if there is anything you'd like us to add. They have some amazing new products:
Pm sent
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

HomeBrewWest

March 30, 2018, 07:51:29 PM #772 Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:10:43 PM by HomeBrewWest
Hop Ryzones From Brouwland, And New Hops

See:
Just added today. PM if you'd like us to stock them.

They also have some cool new hop varieties:
https://www.brouwland.com/en/our-products/brewing/hops/new-hops

PM a list of the ones you'd like us to stock and we'll do our best to get them.

What do you think of:
https://www.brouwland.com/en/new-products/d/brewjacket-immersion-pro-met-isolatiemantel-voor-fastferment-30-liter-2
Its not cheap but it is very tidy and can ferment anything here in Ireland at constant temp any time of year . . . lagers in summer, ales in winter etc. Quote: "accurate temperature control to 20°C above or below room temperature thanks to direct contact with the beer". We can match Brouwland RRPs on these as a promo (Irish VAT is higher, and we have shipping costs too). They are also available for: Fermonsters , Pet Carboys and Speidel Fermenters etc.

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: Oh Crap on March 30, 2018, 01:10:45 PM
Quote from: HomeBrewWest on March 29, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
Hi All,
Pm sent
Ordered. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

HomeBrewWest

Seal is here. Not on site. I'll PM you on on how to arrange delivery.

HomeBrewWest

We just got some Brouwland hop rhizomes:
- Centennial,
- Challenger,
- Spalter Select, and
- Tettnanger.
But they arrived weeks after we ordered them, so they are already quite active! Not sure what to do, we will probably pot them. Let me know if anyone is interested . . . . I guess we can't really ship them if we pot them but they can still be collected in the shop.

Lots of Brouwland products back in stock (updating on the site now, will take about 12 hours), and lots of really cool new ones which we hope to get on the site over the coming days. I'll post links here as soon as they are online.

HomeBrewWest

New Brouwland Products
Dozens of products now back in stock, plus these new ones:

BrewJacket Immersion Pro With Insulating Jacket For FastFerment 30 Litre PLUS Adjusted Lid: we've also bundled a version to include the 30 litre FastFermenter . . . let us know if you want this so that we can switch stock around.

Brouwland Hop Pellets 2017: range of unique new pellets.

Brewferm Hop Sensations And Natural Sensations: 10 different sensations to create unique beers. Made from natural concentrated hop extract, or concentrated fruit / herb aroma.

Brouwland Hop Rhizomes: these are potted now and only available in the shop with some advance notice so that we can bring them in from the greenhouse.

Lots more including the IPA style guide from Brew Your Own Magazine in the books section. And more on the way as soon as we can get them online.

HomeBrewWest

We've done it again
We've just secured a delivery of Brouwland's Brew Monk All-in-one brewing system. These are as rare as dragons teeth . . . try to find them for sale anywhere. Pre-book the Brew Monk for June delivery at the same RRP as Brouwland. We only have a small quantity arriving:
https://www.homebrewwest.ie/brouwland-brew-monk-all-in-one-brewing-system-pre-book-estimated-delivery-late-june-2018-7820-p.asp

They have a true magnetic pump (like the Grainfather) and lots of amazing features (the controller can be programmed with up to 9 steps and also 9 hop additions), and the boiler is 40 litres so its bigger than most.

This is a great product and you can expect the usual level of HomeBrewWest product support (we carry spare products for fast replacement in the unlikely event of a problem).

HomeBrewWest

There is a 3 year Brouwland warranty on the Brew Monk, and we've added a pre-book version including a wort chiller (delivery estimate is also end June):
https://www.homebrewwest.ie/brouwland-brew-monk--system-plus-wort-chiller-pre-book-estimated-delivery-late-june-2018-7824-p.asp

HomeBrewWest

Update Brouwland's Brew Monk All-in-one brewing system
These should arrive in about 10 days and are super value. We've only got a limited number of them on the way this time, and the next lot won't arrive until August / September:

https://www.homebrewwest.ie/brouwland-brew-monk-all-in-one-brewing-system-pre-book-estimated-delivery-late-june-2018-7820-p.asp