• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 06:44:25 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomeBrewWest

Speidel News
Speidel have just announced a new 1000 litre Braumeister, lead time is a couple of months.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

Its just arrived: Brouwland's Brew Monk All-in-one Brewing System
See:
https://www.homebrewwest.ie/brouwland-brew-monk-all-in-one-brewing-system-7820-p.asp
and:
https://www.homebrewwest.ie/brouwland-brew-monk--system-plus-wort-chiller-7824-p.asp

We're also doing a small special offer for Father's day, so if you've OPTED IN to our mail shots, then you'll receive a discount code soon.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

Low Oxygen Brewing

Speidel have just launched new "Low Oxygen Brewing" equipment and we've just written a summary article about it here:

Brew Like A Pro: Low Oxygen Homebrewing

Low Oxygen beer brewing yields an exciting new palate to work with new enhanced malt flavors, and better hop flavors and aromas. The article above has links to more substantial Low Dissolved Oxygen Brewing websites.

HomeBrewWest

Brouwland's Brew Monk All-in-one brewing system.

We are doing a special on these because we have tons more of them; see:
https://www.homebrewwest.ie/all-in-one-brewing-systems-for-all-grain-444-c.asp
so thats 365.95 or 395.95 including a wort chiller. That's the best price by far I've seen anywhere for these (please post a link if you can find them anywhere for this price).

They have a true magnetic pump (like the Grainfather) and lots of amazing features (the controller can be programmed with up to 9 steps and also 9 hop additions), and the boiler is 40 litres so its bigger than most.

This is a super product at a great price.

mick02

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on July 17, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

so thats 365.95 or 395.95 including a wort chiller. That's the best price by far I've seen anywhere for these (please post a link if you can find them anywhere for this price).

They have a true magnetic pump (like the Grainfather) and lots of amazing features (the controller can be programmed with up to 9 steps and also 9 hop additions), and the boiler is 40 litres so its bigger than most.

That link does not seem to be working for me. Keeps redirecting me to this page ... https://www.homebrewwest.ie/index.asp?function=CART
NHC Committee member

Simon_

HomeBrewWest

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on July 17, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

We are down to the last few of these. If they sell within a few days, we have an opportunity restock them at the same price; otherwise they will be about 40 euros more expensive next time. They are top quality all-in-one systems with the same pumps etc. as much more expensive units.

HomeBrewWest

We've added a new precision Stevenson Reeves hydrometer that is perfect for beer:

Precision Homebrew Hydrometer

with a specific gravity range of 1000 to 1070. It should allow you to take more accurate OG and FG readings, thus yielding more accurate ABVs. Its a brand new product so there is no web info out there yet and the pic on the site isn't correct. I've asked SR for more detailed info and will update the site as soon as I get it.

We also supply UK revenue approved hydrometers for breweries and distilleries.

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on December 10, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
We've added a new precision Stevenson Reeves hydrometer that is perfect for beer:

Precision Homebrew Hydrometer

with a specific gravity range of 1000 to 1070. It should allow you to take more accurate OG and FG readings, thus yielding more accurate ABVs. Its a brand new product so there is no web info out there yet and the pic on the site isn't correct. I've asked SR for more detailed info and will update the site as soon as I get it.

We also supply UK revenue approved hydrometers for breweries and distilleries.

Details updated on the site, the image is close but the writing on the scale is different.

Dr Brown Ale

will you be updating your grains soon? I'm trying to put a recipe together but almost everything is showing as "Out of Stock" would like to order on Tuesday or weds for delivery on Friday

Thanks

Dr Brown Ale

are you not answering on here any more?

have you any 2018 hops at all, the other shops have them now

Impaler

Few weeks ago i visited the shop,  2015 was "freshest" hops they had for sale or so I was told.

HomeBrewWest

Hi All,
Apologies for the absence here, we've secured wholesale distribution for many new products which we will be announcing here soon. We've just been very busy getting securing these products and getting them on the web site etc.

As for grain and hops, yes we are looking at these and clearing out old stock out for a fresh start this year. Apologies for any out of stocks while this transition is happening.

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: Impaler on February 15, 2019, 08:38:54 PM
Few weeks ago i visited the shop,  2015 was "freshest" hops they had for sale or so I was told.
We have Bulldog 2018 hops in stock, the lads mightn't be aware though because we just update the crop year as newer hops arrive.