• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 02, 2024, 10:24:01 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

Wow, a biggie! Is it worth driving from Cork?

HomeBrewWest

Not if you already have a Speidel or a Grainfather . . . otherwise it may well be worth the trip.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

Leann ull

"Luv we are in Galway on the 16th"

HomeBrewWest

July 06, 2016, 12:22:30 PM #243 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:11:24 PM by LordEoin
OK, I can give out a bit info.

Its a new all-in-one brewing system, similar to others on the market but much better value. Features include:
- boiler,
- malt pipe,
- automatic mash temp control,
- recirculating wort system,
- wort chiller,
- and other features associated with competing products.

We will be able to take pre-orders in the shop during the demo on the 16th, for delivery a couple of weeks later. The in-store price will be very special, about 150 euros below the RRP, so its well worth the trip to Galway.

In fact, at this launch price it will even be viable as a quality boiler for extract brewers!

If you've been thinking of buying one of these systems, but find it hard to justify the cost . . . this is the perfect opportunity for you.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

July 07, 2016, 08:04:02 PM #244 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:11:28 PM by LordEoin
We use these in the Craft Range beer kits, and thought we'd bring them to you too:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/craft-range-next-generation-beer-and-cider-yeasts-453-c.asp

These are all the way up there with the best of the most modern strains. Packaging is fairly basic as they were designed for our kits, so we can bring some value to them. Not with pricing, but with weights. You can get away with just one pack for lagers, and other beer styles that might otherwise require 2 packs. Weights are typically 15 to 20 grams instead of the more usual 10 to 12 gram sachets.

All part of the Craft Range commitment to quality.

A reminder for The Hambleton Bard open day in Galway on Sat week (16th July) . . . we will be launching a new brewing system at an unbelievable price . . . so keep your powder dry until we announce full details late next week (its all hush hush).

HomeBrewWest

July 08, 2016, 07:10:36 PM #245 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:11:32 PM by LordEoin
We're placing a Brouwland order this weekend, so please PM me if you'd like us to get anything in for you.

HomeBrewWest

July 09, 2016, 07:58:16 PM #246 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:11:38 PM by LordEoin
You heard it right, we had to get a truckload of these to do this price. The RRP is Euro 499.95 so that's what they should sell at after the launch.

But, in store next Saturday 16th July as a special promo, we will be taking orders for them for Euro 350. That's a super price when you consider what's included.  There are copycats out there, but the quality and the capability of this one is much better. I'll get basic details up over the weekend, and full details will be disclosed on Friday.

So come to Galway for the demo, and have a play with one before you decide.

Leann ull

rukkus

Simon_

Sounds like a great deal. I'm trying to justify why I need one of these and a Grainfather

dcalnan

Quote from: Simon_ on July 10, 2016, 01:26:14 PM
Sounds like a great deal. I'm trying to justify why I need one of these and a Grainfather

Double  side by side brewdays.

HomeBrewWest

Its not the same as that one . . . its better! I'll post full details on Friday. Or try to get to Galway on Saturday for the demo (and the massive discount). 

Leann ull

Ha ha how many of these things are coming to the market? You young things are spoilt, it was just beer kegs and kettle elements in my day

cruiscinlan

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on July 10, 2016, 08:16:29 PM
Its not the same as that one . . . its better! I'll post full details on Friday. Or try to get to Galway on Saturday for the demo (and the massive discount).

Is there no way to avail of the discount over the phone?  Its a complete pain to spend 5hrs+ in the car plus petrol plus tolls when you could commit to buy online etc.