• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 03, 2024, 03:47:40 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endatheworld

Hi, have you a video of this in action? Would be eager to see more pics as well.

HomeBrewWest

Lads are on it . . . manic here . . . hopefully soon!
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

DCLavs

Quote from: Oh Crap on July 16, 2016, 03:38:04 PM
Quote from: TonyC on July 16, 2016, 02:38:29 PM
How do you apply the NHC discount?
All codes can be found in members area....well worth €10 especially Whit a big purchase like this one

I'm a member and have paid up but don't show up as being a member....anyone know who I could contact?

Pheeel

Quote from: DCLavs on July 22, 2016, 03:55:29 PM
Quote from: Oh Crap on July 16, 2016, 03:38:04 PM
Quote from: TonyC on July 16, 2016, 02:38:29 PM
How do you apply the NHC discount?
All codes can be found in members area....well worth €10 especially Whit a big purchase like this one

I'm a member and have paid up but don't show up as being a member....anyone know who I could contact?

PM me your full name, date you would have paid and i'll follow up...
Issues with your membership? PM me!

HomeBrewWest

July 23, 2016, 01:31:15 PM #304 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:13:03 PM by LordEoin
Lots of news coming during the following months. Here are some new mead and wine yeasts. The mead one is interesting, ir comes with nutrients and vitamins for fermenting up to 9 Kg honey. These are also great value:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/mead-yeast-for-honey-fermentation-455-c.asp

And here's some super country wine yeasts for fermenting fruits, juices etc:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/bulldog-professional-wine-yeasts-10-to-28-grams-454-c.asp

These are so new that we had to get the products information from the packaging; no pics yet either. We only got a handful from HB at the weekend, but if they sell we'll try to order more next week
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

cruiscinlan

What are your opening hours this weekend?

HomeBrewWest

Same as always:
1 to 5 on sat
closed sun
11 to 5 mon to fri

cruiscinlan

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on July 28, 2016, 02:08:16 PM
Same as always:
1 to 5 on sat
closed sun
11 to 5 mon to fri

Ah right I thought ye shut on bank holidays.

HomeBrewWest

Dr Brown Ale

Any sign of the Bulldogs arriving and being shipped?

HomeBrewWest

In Durban SA until Friday investigating SA hops and some interesting SA craft beers. The Bulldog Brewers are in the UK and we are trying to organise shipping but internet access here is terrible. We'd hoped to have them in Galway by Thursday for weekend delivery. But it will be next week realistically.

HomeBrewWest

August 08, 2016, 11:40:15 PM #312 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:13:12 PM by LordEoin
Follow the instructions. Based our our experience we'd suggest that you make sure the pump is working without leaks before everything gets too hot. We found that resting the pump on the table was better than letting it hang off the tap. We also found that calibrating the unit with the malt pipe in place would be a good idea, 5 Litte marks up to 25 litres on a steel or wooden paddle because otherwise it's hard to see residual volume during hop boiling. Play with the controller at low temperatures with water . . . Temp, timer, power settings. It's very flexible and easy to use with fast steps, and aroma hop stops at 80 oC or whatever. We will make some amazing new beers with this beastie!

cruiscinlan

Lads fyi almost all the base malts are out of stock on the site as well as a lot of the specialty malts.  Are they available in-store.

HomeBrewWest

Not in store but pils and wheat are due in early next week and we have loads of pale ale.

Bulldog brewers should arrive Friday, I'll confirm when they get here.