• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 03, 2024, 12:32:29 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomeBrewWest

Of course V1 owners can get the new pump for free. However you must now return to original pump since Bulldog need them back to upgrade the power supplies. We incur an additional 5.25 Euro collection charge . . . but we aren't charging for it. The problem is that the pump and power supply aren't separate . . . so we need to send the whole lot back to get the power supply changed.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

Easter Discounts . . . 10% Off Until Midnight 19th April
10% off everything except Speidel equipment; prices already reduced so no code necessary.

No other codes can be used while this 10% discount runs.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

johnrm

I just placed order #69230/030517/07
The Brewcon code didn't work, nor is there a place to add a note that I could see.

I think there may be confusion about the Brewcon item.
Was it Colorado Honey Malt and not Crystal?
Please add this plus Colorado 2 row pale
Whole please.

Thanks

johnrm

Um, I wonder is order gone through?

HomeBrewWest

Hi John,
Brewcon code should work now to get this for free:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/brewcon-malt-deal-7098-p.asp

Will ask lads to ship your order tomorrow for Friday delivery and include the free grains. Its Colorado Crystal 10 L (20 EBC).

Not sure where the honey malt confusion came from, but to make up for it I've upped the crystal from 500g to 1 Kg for everybody.

Kevco5

Hey Brian
Just wondering if you've any 2016 crop hops in store?
Site only has a limited selection of bulldog brand hops listed.

Cheers, Kev

HomeBrewWest

We do have some, but not on the web site yet. Waiting for brewery quality pellets (way better than the usual homebrew sources) . . . should be here by end of May. We will be nitro flushing them in the new type foil packs. Sorry for the delay (we were first last year), but we didn't rush in this time and really want to set the bar with quality long term.

Rathbaner

I'm looking for WhiteLabs 515. Do you ever stock it at HBW?

HomeBrewWest

I'll get an order in next week and get it for you, how many do you want?

garciaBernal

Any chance of a couple of vials of The Yeast Bay Amalgamation please?
Thanks.
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

Rathbaner

Quote from: garciaBernal on May 19, 2017, 11:13:36 AM
Thanks.
Just two would be good!. Not sure I can store it properly.

HomeBrewWest

May 19, 2017, 12:32:19 PM #671 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:38:59 PM by HomeBrewWest
Quote from: garciaBernal on May 19, 2017, 11:13:36 AM
Thanks.
I'll see what we can do . . . there is a high minimum order quantity for these . . . anybody still want the Vermont one?

HomeBrewWest

Speidel Microbrewery Course Next Saturday 27th May 17
Still places available on this one in Dunmore, Galway:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/setting-up-a-small-brewery-1-day-courses-387-c.asp

Its evolved and we now look at distillation add ons to the Speidel micro systems to make gin, poteen etc. Also up to date info on all the legislation, and how to short cut all the regulatory paperwork etc.

Routeris

What's the difference may course and june course? Is price the same?

HomeBrewWest

It only runs every 3 months. Next one is end of August.