• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 11:27:11 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

A new home for the NHC - nationalhomebrewclub.ie

Started by johnrm, April 22, 2015, 08:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEMPSEY

Just tried that. I clicked on the link and it brought me to .com and logged on then when I clicked unread posts it brought me to .ie.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

johnrm

Just in case you missed the message...
The .com site in Tapatalk  Is now Unpublished.
You need to switch over to nationalhomebrewclub.ie
To do this, exit Tapatalk on your mobile device and start it again.
Once in, you will need to key on your username and password for the national homebrew club.
Any problems please let us know.
Thanks

johnrm

Also, the Tapatalk fix above corrects the URL jump from Tapatalk, in other words, it now goes to .ie, and not .com as it was doing in the interim.

Bubbles

Quote from: johnrm on April 30, 2015, 07:16:28 AM
Just in case you missed the message...
The .com site in Tapatalk  Is now Unpublished.
You need to switch over to nationalhomebrewclub.ie
To do this, exit Tapatalk on your mobile device and start it again.
Once in, you will need to key on your username and password for the national homebrew club.
Any problems please let us know.
Thanks

I removed the NHC from Tapatalk and now I'm not seeing "National Homebrew Club" in the list of communities when I search. Tried logging out, restarting TT..  :-\

Bubbles

Hmm. Just did that, still not returned in the search results. Also just tried clearing cache, to no avail.

johnrm

I don't have access to TT admin right now, but I think I changed it to 3 separate words.
Sign out.
Delete from TT 'pending' list.
Search for national homebrew club.
I just tested and it seems to work.

johnrm

In Tapatalk, you should have a home screen like this...

Bubbles

Quote from: johnrm on April 30, 2015, 10:25:06 AM
Delete from TT 'pending' list.

I don't seem to have this. Maybe I need a new version of TT..? It's not in my list of app updates.

johnrm

When you search for 'national homebrew club' you should see the icon directly above the word homebrew in the image in my last post.
If you see the blue nhc icon, you need to exit Tapatalk and go back in.

Bubbles

Thanks John lad.

I finally got it working. I have an old version of tt, which i actually paid for, shortly before they gave it away free!  >:( I just deleted the app, and downloaded from the cloud instead of itunes. Works fine now.

Just in case anyone is having the same issue...

johnrm

johnrm

Summary of issues with fixes... (Sorry for reducing you post counts lads!)

Quote from: beanstalk on May 01, 2015, 11:16:07 AM
Quote from: beanstalk on April 30, 2015, 01:02:49 PM
Hey folks,
Great idea on changing the domain to .ie, btu i've noticed over the last week loading times, especially on mobile, have been really slow. I don't think its my connection because i've used wireless and data and its the same result on both. sometimes it takes a minute to load pages. has anyone else had this problem? if not i apologise profusely!  :-[
beanstalk

This was due to data compression settings in my chrome browser and has been sorted now, in case anyone else is having the same problems!

For Tapatalk Issues, please ensure that you have the latest version of Tapatalk!

johnrm

gah! too much trouble.

Read through the thread or post away with any issues.
Thanks!