• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 20, 2024, 02:36:53 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

National homebrew championship prizes

Started by Rossa, February 20, 2015, 11:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossa

This year not only are we playing for the grand prize of a trip to Belgium and the coveted NHC medals but each gold medal winner will win a  25kg bag of grain. These prizes are thanks to (in alphabetical order)

Geterbrewed
HomeBrew West
The HomeBrew Company

N.B. Gold medal winners will have to arrange shipping of their grain from the supplier.

Bubbles

Great work lads, that's a fantastic prize. 40 quids worth of grain.

LordEoin

Will_D

[toungue-in-cheek]

There's no "S" in Lord Eoin - Thats a Sigma . "E" is Epsilon iirc!

I wonder why you feel it neccessary to change your sig  O0

Oh we do have so much spare time in the NHC to discuss such important things like sig fonts!! O0

[/toungue-in-cheek]
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

LordEoin

February 21, 2015, 02:40:03 PM #4 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 05:43:42 PM by ḺΩṞḍ∑ΩٱṊ
[tongue-in-cheek]

Quote from: Will_D
There's no "S" in Lord Eoin - Thats a Sigma . "E" is Epsilon iirc!
There's no underscore in your real name either but it's aesthetically pleasing.
Also, if we're going to correct spelling here, there's only one c in necessary and you should have put an apostrophe in "That's"
Finally, if your '[/toungue-in-cheek]' is meant to be a representation of BB code then the open should not have a slash, and there's no U in tongue.

I wonder why you feel it neccessary to change your sig  O0
I don't have a sig. I think they're fairly pointless and need maintenance or they'll get out-dated (eg. Your sig indicates that there's enough time to brew for the competition that's being judged right now)
I presume you're referring to my profile name. I changed it because I felt like it. Same reason I occasionally change my picture. The name is still the same, just looks different.

Oh we do have so much spare time in the NHC to discuss such important things like sig fonts!! O0
Indeed we do. mashing, sparging and boiling create a lot of free time that needs to be filled.
But I didn't change the font. It's still the default font but the characters have changed.
However there's already a thread about profile names here, so it's probably best to discuss it there instead.

O0
[/tongue-in-cheek]