• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 05:24:26 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Next meeting 16 th of may

Started by barney, May 04, 2015, 10:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmet

If anyone has any entries for the Garden County competition bring them along on Friday night. Just remember to take any existing labels off the bottles.
As much as I enjoyed scraping the life out of Danger Zone's, I don't fancy doing any more.

danger_zone

fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

helmet

No bother really, I just like whinging!

danger_zone

We're irish. Whinging and moaning are our favourite pastimes

drinking - whiskey stout

Acott

Quote from: danger_zone on May 12, 2015, 08:08:10 PM
i'd love to see the grainfather in action it seems pretty foolproof but it'll take out all the fun of messing up our next brewday...(i wonder how that stout is doing)

Haha I'll still find a way!  ;D

irish_goat

Quote from: helmet on May 12, 2015, 08:33:32 PM
If anyone has any entries for the Garden County competition bring them along on Friday night. Just remember to take any existing labels off the bottles.
As much as I enjoyed scraping the life out of Danger Zone's, I don't fancy doing any more.

If it's ok, mind if I drop my bottles into the pub for collection? Should be at the Dundalk match Friday night and that's about as close as I'll getting to Wicklow.

Acott

Quote from: irish_goat on May 13, 2015, 08:20:28 AM

If it's ok, mind if I drop my bottles into the pub for collection? Should be at the Dundalk match Friday night and that's about as close as I'll getting to Wicklow.

I'll be at the match on Friday night, then meeting the lads in the pub after. I could save you a trip if you want to give them to me after the game? There's no problem if you'd prefer dropping in to the pub for the craic!

Come on the town  ;)

irish_goat

Quote from: Acott on May 13, 2015, 08:40:09 AM
Quote from: irish_goat on May 13, 2015, 08:20:28 AM

I'll be at the match on Friday night, then meeting the lads in the pub after. I could save you a trip if you want to give them to me after the game? There's no problem if you'd prefer dropping in to the pub for the craic!

Come on the town  ;)

That's perfect. We normally head straight back after but I'll see the craic on the day sure.  :)

itsclinto

Just throwing this out there for anybody thinking of going from south/mid louth and needs a lift.  Myself and helmet are heading from drogheda so just ask if you want a lift.  You'll also be dropped home afterwards  ;)

helmet

Quote from: itsclinto on May 14, 2015, 02:10:34 PM
Just throwing this out there for anybody thinking of going from south/mid louth and needs a lift.  Myself and helmet are heading from drogheda so just ask if you want a lift.  You'll also be dropped home afterwards  ;)
The more the merrier!

Rats

Thanks guys had gr8 craic and some gr8 beers.
I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol

danger_zone

Aye good beers lads. Definitely some silver and bronze winners there

drinking - whiskey stout

helmet

Quote from: Rats on May 16, 2015, 08:43:41 AM
Great to have you. I've been looking at my gear in the shed with disgust all day after seeing your pics. Need to keep up with the Joneses!

itsclinto

Quote from: Rats on May 16, 2015, 08:43:41 AM

It was great to meet you and see the set up I'm sure all of us would love.  If you want to go to the next meeting myself and helmet can organise a lift for you

Acott

Totally forgot to say thanks for a great night on Friday lads! Great to meet you all and finally put faces to names.

There were some amazing beers passed around, makes me wonder if I should bring some next time for fear of embarrassment!

Big thank you to Cronan for all the bottles, I can't remember which was which but i'm looking forward to enjoying them all  ;D

I'll be leaving the car at home for the next one!