• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 01:58:41 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Barrel'O'Rebel II - Herd'O'Rebels

Started by johnrm, March 24, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrewDorg

Is there a date set for this yet? I'll plan a trip home for that day. And a location too?

Bzfeale80

@Brewdorg I think some of brewers dropped their kegs to Jason at the weekend. A message went out on the Rebel City Brewers WhatsApp group. Some of us still need to deliver the remaining kegs. I think the filling of barrel will be mid August. Jason is on holiday at the moment. I may need to arrange to leave my batch with Daire.

Pm Johnrm if you want to be added on WhatsApp group

LordEoin

afaik the filling will be as soon as the remaining batches are delivered to the barrel. hint hint.

BrewDorg

Ok cool, not in the whatsapp so didn't get the message. Any idea when Jason is back? And where will I drop it off to him? Will be able to get it down asap then

Dr Horrible

Not going to be back at work until the middle of next week.  If you want to drop off your keg before that, maybe have a word with Daire - we work together so easy enough to collect from him.  If next week suits I can meet you in town after work some time if that suits.

dcalnan

Yeah I can hold on to them, I have Johns now. I work in little island and living in Glasheen so I'm able to collect them easily.

BrewDorg

Sound lads. Midleton is home for me so could meet you in little island handy Daire. I'll get in touch before the week is out

BrewDorg

Cheers for picking up my keg Daire. Now we wait

dcalnan

Do you think the barrel filling will be this weekend, I'll be around to help out if it is.

johnrm

dcalnan

I thought you were off forming the southern Spain branch of the NHC.

Dr Horrible

I'm back at work tomorrow Daire, if you want to bring the kegs in.  How many do you have?

dcalnan

I've 5 kegs, and Bzfeale80 is planning on dropping his to me Friday.

johnrm

Southern Portugal, NHC Algarve.
Mick is working on NHC Estremadura.
Back now.
Mostly Sagres, wasn't a beer holiday.
Weekend plans may change, I may have to travel up the country.

dcalnan

So barrel filling is 2pm this sunday, I'll be driving down if anyone wants a lift from the city to help out.