• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 07:58:46 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Anyone around Wicklow Town?

Started by BryanK, February 05, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanK

Hey Everyone,

Thinking of organising a night in Wicklow town, Most likely The Malthouse (upstairs in Phil Healys... the craft beer bar). General chat about beer homebrewing etc. open to ideas and all that. Sure let me know if anyone is interested. I know a few non-tech savvy brewers that would be interested aswell.

Everyone Welcome, so let me know and we can organise a date

Ciderhead

Saying Wicklow town is SE is a bit of stretch ;D although we used to come under Midlands Tourism, and renamed it The East Coast & Midlands, gobshites.
Bray is your closest "Garden County Brewers" group, I'm in Ashford and I head to Bray every other month when I can.
I know there are a few lads in Arklow and then Gorey.

Tucan

Thanks for the invite Bryan but I think CH is probably right.
The closest of the SE Brewers to Wickla only lives about five miles outside Wexford town.

CH I'm surprised ye used to be under midlands tourism , We would consider you to be in the Dublin suburbs  ;D

Frank

Hi BryanK,

I was in The Malt House (Upstairs of Philip Healys) Sat night, I was talking to one of the proprietors Owen Dean, who are celebrating there 1st year in business this month. Owen expressed interest in having a homebrew night Thursday the 17th of April. Is this the night your meeting up?

I just wanted to put it out there on Owens behalf, to see what numbers we could get?

I am a homebrewer too, I have met with the Garden county brewers in Bray, but would be interested in attending this too, as I am local.

I look forward to your reply,

Frank

Qs

I'd certainly go down. Doesn't take much to get me in there anyway.