• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 23, 2024, 05:03:40 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Mistakenly bought Uncrushed Grain

Started by ronniedeb, August 11, 2015, 02:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronniedeb

Hi. I bought some grain for 3 all grain brews from Geterbrewed, adding different grains to my cart as I got the recipes together. I did go through the whole cart and tick the "crushed" option, but my internet has been playing up recently, so it might not have registered. Either that or I didnt press the update changes button. Anyway.. I have some grain that I need crushed. If there is anyone with a mill that would be so kind as to let me use it, or crush it for me, I would be very grateful. I am in Knocknacarra. Thanks

ronniedeb

OK. Order arrived. I have 7.25kg of grain uncrushed. If anyone can help me out, maybe we could arrange a trade for beer or something. I also grow hot peppers. Some fresh locally grown chilli peppers? Dried Peppers? Pickled Peppers? Smoked Peppers? Chilli Powder?   ;D
Thanks

HomeBrewWest

Bring it into the shop and ask John to crush it for you, tell him I said it was OK even though you got it elsewhere.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

ronniedeb

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on August 11, 2015, 06:20:54 PM
Bring it into the shop and ask John to crush it for you, tell him I said it was OK even though you got it elsewhere.

Wow. That is very kind. Thanks a million. Will I mention a name (for you). Really appreciate that. Thanks!

Frequent Sequence

ronniedeb

Quote from: Frequent Sequence on August 11, 2015, 08:51:45 PM
`Let me guess. Is it Ronnie?  ;D

;D. I meant for the poster from HomeBrewWest though.

MisterBurns

If you don't get sorted I have a small Corona Mill and I'm also in Knocknacarra

ronniedeb

Quote from: MisterBurns on August 12, 2015, 12:21:30 PM
If you don't get sorted I have a small Corona Mill and I'm also in Knocknacarra

Hey. Thanks a million for the offer. I got sorted at HBW by John just now. Thanks John!!

Frequent Sequence

Great customer service there. above and beyond.