• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 02:22:33 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Do you have too much Beer this Christmas

Started by Covey, December 09, 2015, 06:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Covey

Well i can swap a empty corny for a Full one and 80 quidishes (not to be confused with money), i didnt manage to get a brew on in time for xmass so im tryin to avoid a void.
Cheers
i wam wee todd did i am sofa king wee todd did

Kevco5

Nothing to offer but you could still brew something like a wheat beer (or anything that could be drank young) and force carb!

Covey

I hear ya might chance it be ready for the new year at least!

darren996

I did a centennial smash last month. A week in the fermentor and it was really nice after a week in bottle.

LordEoin

Mangrove Jack's M27 Belgian ferments out in about 5 days @ 28°C
You could have it in the keg by next week and then leave it out in a cold shed force carbing and clearing and you'll be drinking it christmas morning :)

darren996

Quote from: darren996 on December 09, 2015, 08:33:32 PM
I did a centennial smash last month. A week in the fermentor and it was really nice after a week in bottle.
I used safale us05 on this and fermented at 21 degrees, bottled on the seventh day.

Richie71

I have a HBC Kraken Amber Ale in a keg, all carbed up if you want to drive out to me and collect. You can refill it and drop it back in the new year if that suits.  Let me know before the weekend or I might crack it open!! :P :P

Covey

Thanks Richie, but i'm sorted hop fully.....cant say much but i might be the recipient of a keg of Micro beer.  Merry Xmass to all

Greg2013

Same situation here myself,have a couple all grains on but they won't be ready until new year,so i got a few bits for my all grain brw day at the weekend from HBC and ordered a Coopers Canadian Blonde,it has been a couple years since i did a kit and kilo but fingers crossed if i get it on tomorrow it might be ready for Christmas week. :o
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

darren996

Quote from: Richie71 on December 10, 2015, 01:48:11 PM
I have a HBC Kraken Amber Ale in a keg, all carbed up if you want to drive out to me and collect. You can refill it and drop it back in the new year if that suits.  Let me know before the weekend or I might crack it open!!
Legend!