• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 11:42:38 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Get er Brewed hops

Started by St. Fursey, January 07, 2016, 11:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Fursey

CH has a post on the hops board detailling a generous offer for trial hops from GetErBrewed
I've listed hops i would like to try below. Please get in this assp so we can put in a request ad a club

As was seen in their for sale area Get Er Brewed have new hops and are kindly offering the NHC 10x100g packets of each of the following thats a total of 9Kgs!

So what do I need to do?

1.You need to be a member of the NHC
2.It will be co-ordinated through your Club Rep so please place your order collectively in only 1 order per club and combine it with a standard order. If you have not actively involved in a local club please co-ordinate through one that is.
3.Please get your feedback under this thread in a timely manner by the end of March latest or sooner if possible

There is no limit on the number you can request for your group but you must give feedback on all received. 
These will be followed up!

Please fill out you details below up to 9, (I only listed three to keep post small)

Styrian Aurora 2015 8.8%
Aurora is aroma hop variety of high quality, high contents of bitter substances, excellent bitterness and aroma. The hop gives a great, mellow tropical fruit flavour and aroma, along with a slight herbal flavour. Great for a summer ale and with enough character of its own to stand up in a single hop beer.

Styrian Goldings 2015 3.8%
Styrian Goldings (Celeia) has distinctive perfume pine, lemon, citrus hoppy character it is fabulous aroma hop for dry hopping ales

Savinjski Goldings 2015 2.5%
This variety is known for its noble hop aroma and pleasant bitterness. Delicate, slightly spicy aroma. Use in English ale, Belgian ale, any lager or pilsner.

Styrian Bobek 2015 5.2%
Intense and pleasant with floral and hop overtones. Typical beer styles include; English style Ale, ESB, Lager, Pilsner. 

Styrian Dana 2015 11.5%
Dana provides a subtle Floral & Citrus Character, very aromatic, pleasant and robust hop aroma

Styrian Cardinal 2015 9.2% **New Hop**
Apple, pineapple, tropical fruits, passion fruit, strawberries, anise.

1. St. FURSEY

Styrian Eureka 2015 9.9%**New Hop**
Pleasing flavour, reach creamy taste, hint Lychee flavour.

Styrian Wolf 2015 13.6% **New Hop**
Tropical fruits, blueberries, melon, raspberries, elderflower, violet.

1. St. Fursey

Styrian Cascade 2015 5.6% **New hop to Slovenia**
Floral Citrus & Grapefruit

ronniedeb

January 07, 2016, 11:20:09 PM #1 Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 11:30:40 PM by ronniedeb
Hey, I'd be interested in this. To be clear, as the rep the varieties you have put your name down under are the ones that the club will receive, or do we have to put our name down here individually?
If it's individually, I'd take some Styrian Cardinal and Styrian Goldings. Otherwise I'd review whatever.

St. Fursey

Put your name down individually. For simplicity, please add to the list i started

Leann ull

January 07, 2016, 11:56:52 PM #3 Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:11:53 AM by CH
Guys if you could please put your requirement on the main page cheers as thats where this will all be driven from

I have posted your requirement there if thats ok including yours Ronnie, If you don't need it just delete it cheers

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php/topic,14921.msg139957.html#msg139957

So if you haven't spoken to your club rep put you don't want to miss out down your personal name beside what you need

ronniedeb

OK. I will review 3 varieties, if possible. Thanks. I'll post on the main thread as well.

Styrian Aurora 2015 8.8%
Aurora is aroma hop variety of high quality, high contents of bitter substances, excellent bitterness and aroma. The hop gives a great, mellow tropical fruit flavour and aroma, along with a slight herbal flavour. Great for a summer ale and with enough character of its own to stand up in a single hop beer.

1.ronniedeb

Styrian Goldings 2015 3.8%
Styrian Goldings (Celeia) has distinctive perfume pine, lemon, citrus hoppy character it is fabulous aroma hop for dry hopping ales

1.ronniedeb

Savinjski Goldings 2015 2.5%
This variety is known for its noble hop aroma and pleasant bitterness. Delicate, slightly spicy aroma. Use in English ale, Belgian ale, any lager or pilsner.

Styrian Bobek 2015 5.2%
Intense and pleasant with floral and hop overtones. Typical beer styles include; English style Ale, ESB, Lager, Pilsner. 

Styrian Dana 2015 11.5%
Dana provides a subtle Floral & Citrus Character, very aromatic, pleasant and robust hop aroma

Styrian Cardinal 2015 9.2% **New Hop**
Apple, pineapple, tropical fruits, passion fruit, strawberries, anise.

1. St. FURSEY

Styrian Eureka 2015 9.9%**New Hop**
Pleasing flavour, reach creamy taste, hint Lychee flavour.

Styrian Wolf 2015 13.6% **New Hop**
Tropical fruits, blueberries, melon, raspberries, elderflower, violet.

1. St. Fursey

Styrian Cascade 2015 5.6% **New hop to Slovenia**
Floral Citrus & Grapefruit

1.ronniedeb

ronniedeb

I'll be putting an order into GeterBrewed this weekend if anyone wants me to add their free hops to it?

Kevco5

Yeah if you can add mine that would be great!