• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 02:29:51 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Expensive Counter Pressure Bottle Filler

Started by Leann ull, August 14, 2016, 08:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leann ull

Stumbled across this on YouTube, really nice looking bit of kit and so pinged him off an email asking how much.

https://youtu.be/ORAu5o7QnFs

Leann ull

"The Cpbf can handle bottles from the hight of 175 (6,8") to 270mm (10,6") and an adapter for bottles with 26mm caps is included, if you want to fill svingtop bottles there is another adapter you can buy. (€ 11)
If you use bottles up to 290mm (11,4")  I can rebuild the Cpbf so that they fit. If you want to fill shorter bottles then 175mm there is an adapter for that as well. (€ 11) There is also one adapter for shorter swing top bottles. (€ 11)

The price depends on where you live. If you live inside EU I have to charge you the same tax we have in Sweden.

Inside EU the price is
Home brewer version € 310 + shipping incl tax.
Deluxe version  € 360 + shipping incl tax.
Shipping € 40 excl tax"

Not sure I can justify 400 on a bottle filler just at the moment😱

Leann ull

It looks like machined HMWPE or Acetal
It would be too expensive to make to get an injection moulding tool because of all those sliding cores required >:(

pob

Leann ull

I was thinking that but not sure about food approvals from 3D printing plastics, they tend to be Abs or nylon.

Will_D

I very much like the idea of the hinged joint and the springs to press down on the bottle neck.

Instead of using the white block of plastic (which seems to incorporate valves/push buttons) I could just clamp my Blickman CP filler into a block of stainless with a rubber gasket for the neck. In fact, given a decent sized block of stainless I might not need the springs!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

darren996

Looks good,  but he needs a reality check on the price he is charging for that

DEMPSEY

I came across this lad a while back and had also contacted him and did not bother after he told me the price. Nice bit of kit mind you.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us