• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 08:00:10 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

AliExpress taps

Started by vinyljunkie, November 08, 2016, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinyljunkie

Qs

I've got the first ones there. They are ok, do a job. If I was buying again I'd probably get flow control though.

Leann ull

vinyljunkie

November 08, 2016, 02:26:49 PM #3 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:44:19 PM by vinyljunkie
Cheers!

Nice one QS I'll have to see can the budget extend to the Intertap ones.

evansannagh

Would also recommend the flow control much better. They have some great deals on taps on 11.11

Sent from my Bush Spira B2 8 tablet using Tapatalk

vinyljunkie

@ QS, are they stainless steel?

Yea I was planning on leaving it till Friday to order alright.

Ed

I've one of those, it's grand - works well enough for me, but I've nothing to compare it against. It doesn't seem to leak though, which is a plus I suppose :) easy enough to break down to clean too.

cunnol

I already have two of these taps but need a third
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/homebrew-kegging-beer-tap-Golden-Beer-Faucet-with-long-shank-kettle-beer-keg-copper-chrome-beer/32602335353.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.W5ryr7

Might go for the silver version on 11.11 instead seeing as its 20 quid cheaper and seems to also be stainless steel
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-Steel-Adjustable-4-Inch-Draft-Beer-Faucet-G5-8-Shank-With-Chrome-Plating-For-Kegerator/32704003807.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.W5ryr7

Though the fact I'll have one different tap may bother me so much that I'll just shell out the extra 20 quid to keep them all the same...

Haven't used anything other than flow control but I imagine you'll only end up upgrading to them in the future so you might as well buy them now.

Motorbikeman

Yeah.. get the flow control one.   I got the regular tap, and it breaks my heart..   Wish I got flow control at the start. 

Gugs44

I have 2 Celli flow control taps for sale, hardly used and bought from Alex on here, just another option, apologies for jumping in like this  :-[

Leann ull

Better to post them in a separate thread and I'm interested if price is right can you post a pic in a new thread?

Gugs44

Leann ull

vinyljunkie

Sorry only seeing this now, I would have needed to buy shanks for them anyway.

Seems most people recommend the control flow, do I need to worry about forward sealing?

Acott

I bought two of the flow control taps...still waiting on them to arrive though!  :(