• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:52:36 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

South Dublin July 2017 meet rescheduled in favour of group brewday on 29/7/2017

Started by Shanna, July 28, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanna

Hi there,

Apologies especially to any lurking potential new members. I should have posted here that South Dublin meet for July being cancelled/rescheduled. Instead of having it in the Dark Horse on the last Thursday of the month we are going to do it in my house on Saturday as part of the brewday. If your a regular participant @our meets just welcome to come along. If you have not been @my house send me a DM for details. If you were hoping to come along to your first meet we will have our next meet in August.

Kick off is @11:00 till late. 4 different takes on the same beer, same recipe (bar the extract) same grain batch, same yeast, same water but 3 different brewers & 4 different techniques. Can't wait for the tasting.

Brewing first, followed by a few beers and some gas grilled food, hope the weather appears and if your around you can come and join us.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

4beer

First meet in August so!!  :)

Enjoy the day. Sounds like it could be a good one.

D

Shanna

Quote from: 4beer on July 28, 2017, 08:37:29 AM
First meet in August so!!  :)

Enjoy the day. Sounds like it could be a good one.

D
Hi there,

Just wanted to loop back with you and let you know that the August meet is going to be held in the Three Tun Tavern in Blackrock village. We have had to change venue due to the closure of the Dark Horse. I hope you can come along and introduce yourself. If so please update the list on the thread with your name and details of the beer your bringing along.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member