• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 10:43:47 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

South Dublin Brewers Next Meet 15th Dec fro17:30 in the OpenGate Brewery

Started by Shanna, December 05, 2017, 11:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanna

Hi there,

The South Dublin brewers next meeting will be held in the Open Gate brewery from 17:30 till closing time @22:30 (last admittance @21:30). We will have a small table/area booked for our group. So far I have the following list of confirmed attendees.

1. Declan
2. Molc
3. Colm
4. Rossa
5. Daniel J

I have purchased a total of 8 tickets meaning that I have 3 additional un-unsed tickets. If you wish to come along please add your name below. If we get more interest than tickets I will do my best to organise additional tickets (but no promises as the space is limited and would depend on availability).

Regards,

Declan
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Shanna

Quote from: Shanna on December 05, 2017, 11:31:39 AM
Hi there,

The South Dublin brewers next meeting will be held in the Open Gate brewery from 17:30 till closing time @22:30 (last admittance @21:30). We will have a small table/area booked for our group. So far I have the following list of confirmed attendees.

1. Declan
2. Molc
3. Colm
4. Rossa
5. Daniel J
6. Fishjam (provisional to be confirmed)
7. Pob  (provisional to be confirmed)

I have purchased a total of 8 tickets meaning that I have 1 additional un-unsed tickets. If you wish to come along please add your name below. If we get more interest than tickets I will do my best to organise additional tickets (but no promises as the space is limited and would depend on availability).

Regards,

Declan
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member