• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:28:02 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Mother Macs 28th June

Started by Keg, June 27, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keg

Hi All

Long time no meet! Of any of ye are around tomorrow evening, Mother Macs are doing a meet the brewer with yours truly for Indie Beer week.   Some of ye might remember the draw last year for a place at the Kinnegar Brewing Academy, well they're tapping the beer that came from that and we'll be talking about the beer and the brewing academy.

Good excuse to catch up and have a cold one!
Keith

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

evansannagh

Sorry Keith won't be able to make it have a good night. Cheers. Dave

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

tipp brewer

Damn just saw this. Can t make it I m afraid but the very best of luck with it Keith. Will look forward to hearing about it next meet up . I have a bit of fresh motivation to brew some beer as had practically abandoned it there for the last year or two so need to get a few tips again.

Bzfeale80

I saw this late as well unfortunately. Tomorrow 30th June Treaty City have an event as part of Indie Beer week in case anyone here fancies checking it out here is the information for tickets - all proceeds are going to Down Syndrome Ireland & Emma Langford is performing.
I got my ticket a few days ago not sure if they are still available

https://www.localenterprise.ie/Limerick/Limerick/Training-Events/Online-Bookings/Treaty-City-Sessions-Concert-in-the-Brewery-with-Emma-Langford.html

RobShamrock

Missed it too, wasnt online much with all the good weather, had seen Mothers tweeting it, might organise a meet for september ?

Dracusse

Maybe earlier than September ??    :rolleyes:

RobShamrock

I'd struggle with hols etc. till september but always open to a night out if I can stretch to it :)