• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 04, 2024, 01:34:34 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Co2 regulator advice

Started by Maher0032, March 30, 2019, 07:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher0032

Hi all,

I was thinking of getting into keging my home brews and have done a bit of research.
I realise I will need to get a co2 tank, regulator, piping, Cornelius keg, connectors and tap etc..

The most tricky of the lot seems to be getting the regulator right. Between GCA220 (US) fits and European ones with different names etc.. I'm finding it fairly confusing and hard to find anything I could pick up online to do the job. There are a good few 25-35 quid options from China on eBay/amazon but they seem to have mostly US size connectors and I'd be wary of getting something cheep that will be responsible for regulating a high pressure tank. Would much rather get something decent and pay more for it.

Does anyone have any advice on picking up a regulator, if a cheep one did the trick or where I might get a better quality one with the right fittings etc..

Thanks
Maher0032.

phildo79

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

DEMPSEY

However this one will deliver.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/W21-8-Dual-Gauge-CO2-Regulator-Beer-Carbon-Dioxide-Bar-Soda-Draft-Beer-Home-Brew/202685298926?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us