• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 10:33:53 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

***SOLD*** 3v electric HERMs w/ control panel

Started by greystashlawless, March 06, 2022, 12:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greystashlawless

March 06, 2022, 12:57:19 PM Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 08:43:41 AM by greystashlawless
Hey folks,

Selling my all electric 3v HERMs setup.I am downgrading to a smaller all in one system, because I don't get the time for long brew days anymore.

Original cost for everything is over 3k, so i think 50% is a fair price.

https://www.adverts.ie/craft-supplies-and-equipment/homebrew-3v-electric-herms/27285210

€600- Einbrew 3v2p control panel- precisely control temps throughout the process.Currently wired to a 15 amp industrial socket, but can work with standard domestic 13amp socket too.
€200 each 2 X Blichmann Riptide pumps with camlock fittings
€200 50L SS HLT w/ brew pi 2800w ultra low watt density round element, brew pi Herms coil, recirculation port, sight glass and all ball lock fittings
€100 50l SS Mash run w/ false bottom and all ball lock fittings.
€150 10G SS brewtech boil kettle w/ brew pi 2800w ultra low watt density round element, SS brewtech whirlpool port and all ball lock fittings
Exchillerator maxx counterflow wort chiller(not pictured) with SS inner coil
All hoses, cam lock fittings and selection of spare gaskets/parts
€150 Buffalo 3Kw Induction hob(used prior to fitting electric elements and kept as backup)

greystashlawless

Price reduced to 1400 for the lot as i sold the chiller separately. Would consider selling the other items separately too if there is interest.

greystashlawless

Still available if anyones interested. Dropped the price to 1300