• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 07:21:33 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

NHC Competition

Started by Will_D, December 15, 2012, 10:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will_D

Lads,

We really need to get a handle on how many entries we expect.

Please update this thread:

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1355593315/new#new

Will
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Will_D

Lads:

We are getting very close to the deadlines. In order to help planning could those who are still a bit TBD please update their entries with the types of beers ( ie categories ) that they MAYBE entering?

Its not definitive on here (that is when 'ye pays 'yer money up front!!)

It just helps with resource allocation
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Ciderhead

Whirlwind Will Does it again Nice one [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

dubs

I was thinking of just heading in for some tasting.
is that allowed?

Ciderhead

January 14, 2013, 10:16:47 PM #4 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:39:35 PM by Ciderhead
Of the bucket the judges spit in no problemĀ  ;)
Doubtful if you get a go at the entries as they are reserved in case they are required for subsequent final review unless you volunteered as a steward of course :o

Come down in any case for a chat you might get some pointers

Ciderhead

Dubs we are very keen to encourage new brewers like yourself who are doing kits at the moment but for next year you will be entering your own all grain recipie ;)

dubs

thank for the responses guys. Having put a bit of thought into my own question, it wouldn't make much sense having joe public (me) drinking the competion brew, fair point :)

Padraic

Quotethank for the responses guys. Having put a bit of thought into my own question, it wouldn't make much sense having joe public (me) drinking the competion brew, fair point :)

You should come along to the capital brewers brewday if you can make it, it's a great day for learning the skills required for extract or all grain brewing.

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1358458690