• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 22, 2024, 04:11:35 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Rebel Brewer Business Cards/T shirts

Started by Taf, July 31, 2013, 06:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr hoppy

johnrm

Do you want that to link to the Rebel board in the forum then?
I guess it's possible, I'll run it by the lads.

Taf

Yes John, that would be great if possible.

Taf

Quote from: Garry on August 02, 2013, 09:45:18 AM
Can a few people update the twitter and facebook or does it have to be only one person? I can give you a hand but I don't have facebook or twitter myself. Does that matter?

I don't see why multiple people can't have access, but I do think you might need to be on either twitter or FB on a regular basis to get to grips with it. Let's chat about it at the next meeting.

mr hoppy

johnrm

Weekends or weekdays?
Monthly? First Thursday? Start Aug 8th? The Well?

Taf

Quote from: johnrm on August 02, 2013, 04:10:00 PM
Weekends or weekdays?
Monthly? First Thursday? Start Aug 8th? The Well?

I'd say Fridays all the way, and definitely the Well. Apart from that, I'm not sure. Maybe setup a poll to see what people prefer?

mr hoppy

Friday is good. I'm away so I can't make it until 23 August so I'm a bit biased that way.

Garry

johnrm

BrewCity

Who prints beermats? How about beermatprinters.ie
http://www.beermatprinters.ie/pricelist.html
;D
Also  FestivalGlasses.co.uk does glassware if anyone is interested, MOQ 100.

@Taf, I would be interested in helping update the Facebook page. Probably should stay away from Twitter, though, as I already do Beer Ireland and the business, and that's bad enough as I'll invariably end up accidentally tweeting knitting patterns to the beer account. Doh!

LordEoin

I'm game for some ad-hoc knitting lessons! :D
I would love to be able to make things like that. 
Gloves... a hat.. woolly underpants....

Taf

Quote from: BrewCity on August 05, 2013, 01:32:14 AM
@Taf, I would be interested in helping update the Facebook page. Probably should stay away from Twitter, though, as I already do Beer Ireland and the business, and that's bad enough as I'll invariably end up accidentally tweeting knitting patterns to the beer account. Doh!

That's great! I'll PM you the password. I'll hold onto the twitter account, and just try to do better with it.

Taf

Quote from: johnrm on August 02, 2013, 06:11:01 PM
First Friday then?
Whats a good time?

I'd say 7.30 to 8 would be a good time to kick off. I'd like to see it on a set basis, such as the first Friday of each month, but we would have to keep in mind any festivals/events going on, and I am just a bit wary that maybe some weeks we wouldn't have the numbers. If a meeting is not going ahead, we would need to cancel it, so they are not holding a table for us. We would also need to okay it with the F Well, and then re-confirm closer to the date. They didn't realise that we were meeting the same night as the Kinsale launch, so that's why they were a bit grumpy with us, when we were trying to move benches. I had said it to one of the lads, but he wasn't working that night, and forgot to mention it to the other staff. Also, there might be occasions when the Lee Valley are having a meetup on the same Friday as they are fairly ad hoc, so we should combine on those occasions, as long as they don't have a problem with that, which I presume they wouldn't.

johnrm

Who is the best contact in the Well?
I'm happy if the Lee Valley lads are happy too.