• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 03:58:57 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

70L insulated pot & 2x 100L pots (SOLD)

Started by Padraic, September 08, 2013, 05:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padraic

September 08, 2013, 05:37:08 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:32:04 PM by Padraic
I've decided my 100L system is not going to be a runner so I have the below up for sale. I'm not in a huge rush to shift them so I will be looking for cost price!

100L Pots €65 each (2 available)
70L insulated €110

Greg2013

Padraic any chance of a couple of pics of said items ?
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Hop Bomb

Very interested in one of the hundred litre pots and the insulated one. Is it one of those thermo port pots? Happy to pay asking price if it's what I'm after. Pics would be good. Deadman in ahead of me obviously. Thanks.

On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

Greg2013

Should have said but its the 100lt pot i am interested in  ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Padraic

They are the French/German catering supplier eBay shop! They are all 500mm x 500ml on the outside. Ill try to dig out the website now and send ye pics!

Hop Bomb

Thanks. Are these as new or have you converted them already?

Padraic

Their own ebay shop is down so I've found pics on another website, see below links. The pots are all still brand new in their boxes unaltered.

The 100L pots look like the ones in this brewery build: http://www.jimsbeerkit.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10030

The 70L pot is like these: http://www.jimsbeerkit.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51481

Hop Bomb

Thats exactly what Im after Padraic. Il take the 70 ltr thermo pot & one of the 100 ltr pots.

Greg2013

Padraic pm me with your address but i will defo take that 100lt pot at 65 euro ya?

Padraic

Done deal lads, you'll have to pick them up in Dublin most likely! That said I do make it out west from time to time tom if you're patient?