• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 05:03:21 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

100L - 500L microbreweries

Started by palbrewlew, September 08, 2013, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

palbrewlew

September 08, 2013, 07:01:00 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:02:37 AM by Il Tubo
- EDIT: OP, this is considered spam -

If you want to have another go, please do, but please introduce yourself etc first.

Ciderhead

LordEoin

nice little system though.
I like the way it's all laid out on the pallet.
But for those prices i'd probably expect a mill and fermenter included...

Padraic

Ciderhead

September 08, 2013, 11:00:30 PM #4 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:13:06 PM by Ciderhead
I don't like Mr Frosties which are commercial cold callers that knock on the door uninvited without so much as a how are ya and worse still trying to be a smart arse by trying to remove the hyperlink with individual words to an alternate site.

Lewis if that was you that posted that link, your poor attempt at free advertising is cheap, insulting and rude and certainly not the way to do business when you are trying to sell a €4,500 brewing system.

johnrm

Banned.
Can be reversed if one system is offered for raffle amongst paid members.

Greg2013

Quote from: Ciderhead on September 08, 2013, 11:00:30 PM
I don't like Mr Frosties which are commercial cold callers that knock on the door uninvited without so much as a how are ya and worse still trying to be a smart arse by trying to remove the hyperlink with individual words to an alternate site.

Lewis if that was you that posted that link, your poor attempt at free advertising is cheap, insulting and rude and certainly not the way to do business when you are trying to sell a €4,500 brewing system.

At 4500 euro they better be selling a master brewer with that package  :o
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

DEMPSEY

No issue of people offering brewing related items for sale to members but not happy to see someone arrive with an opening post as a for sale one :).
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Will_D

+1

What would be acceptable is a "Hi we are ... We offer ... to brewers and thought you may be interested in ...

If you are happy with this then we bill be pleased to show you our ... "

As we have from others and in particular the master in polling science! (read Beer Polls)

Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Will_D

So maybe put up a new rule about new (for commercial) members selling as there is nothing to say they shouldn't do what was done!

DEMPSEY

Since this is a forum for homebrew we should only allow items relating to this hobby be allowed listed for sale. There are site like donedeal for any other items. The caveat to this is members posting a link to e.g. donedeal on an item that they have spotted for sale and want to share this information with other members. :)

DEMPSEY

Quote from: Il Tubo on September 09, 2013, 10:09:25 AM
I may want to sell one of my Commodore 64's fairly soon. ;)
Hard to find a patsy,I mean discerning customer on a web site for homebrewers. Sure arn't they the most sensible people when it comes to wasting money on stuff :P

Hop Bomb

The least a commercial entity could do is join up & offer discounts to members. This gives them permission then to plug their company.  Its only fair on the other business here that are offering member only discounts already.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

Will_D

Quote from: Il Tubo on September 09, 2013, 10:23:57 AM
Lots of homebrewers making the transition to pro.
We met most of them over the weekend :)