• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 16, 2024, 08:51:17 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Next meet up

Started by barkar, October 11, 2013, 12:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barkar

Thanks Kev, I booked Oslo for Friday 7 onwards , stefan said hr would reserve a table at the front

TheSumOfAllBeers

So the meetup is Friday 8th November 7PM oslo?

Its not clear from the thread whether the 8th is a go/no-go.

Wont be there myself, but a friend is back in galway and is brew-curious.

montofk

November 07, 2013, 03:07:39 PM #17 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 04:22:12 PM by montofk
I wasn't too sure myself either but it seems to be shaping up that way which would be fine by me... there seems to be a few available albeit with a couple of early departures... if ye want to leave it I don't mind either.. if it's a no go, I'll stay in and brew :)

so far I think the 'availables' were Eanna, Catherine, Myself, Barry, with Tom and Kev doing partial / sober attendance :P

Enda and Joe (and others already mentioned) not around....

Hop Bomb

I cant go lads. Sorry. Enjoy!  ps. I bought a counter pressure filler from Chris at Galway Bay Brewery today so we're sorted for bottling the barrel stout now.
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

barkar

Yeah meant to say Friday, I doubt ill make it even though I reserved the table, can Ye let them know in the Oslo if it ain't going ahead

eanna

Right, so that's 3 1/2 people. Not enough I think, I'll cancel the table tomorrow.

St. Fursey

I wasn't going to make it either. Sure we're emptying the barrel the following weekend anyway

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

barkar

Sorry didn't realise any of this until I checked my fairly redundant email account re ris   next week makes more sense in fairness