• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 22, 2024, 04:03:41 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

My 40th and combined Rebel Brewers meet up

Started by Taf, November 26, 2013, 09:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taf

As previously mentioned, I am having my 40th upstairs at the Well on Saturday Dec 7th, which will also double as Rebel Brewers Xmas meet up. All brewers from all clubs welcome. Partners also welcome.

johnrm

mr hoppy

Perhaps a bit of a thick question, but can we / should we bring beer for tasting with us?

johnrm

I say yes.
I have very little, I have a Fuggles single hop English Pale Ale - Fu**** this!
Its in keg, but I'll try bottle off a few for the night.

mr hoppy

Cool - I've a few brews that are ready to go - including a 65 IBU American hopped Belgian blond.

Taf

I did state that it was rebel xmas party, as well as my 40th when booking it, but will just reiterate that point, as I have corney if black IPA that I plan on bringing as well.As always, make sure you buy a couple of pints before/after the tasting, and I'd say there will be plenty of my crowd spending money, so the Well should do well enough anyway.

mr hoppy

Always happy to support the Well - just didn't want to turn up with clanking bags of bottles if that's a no no.

johnrm

Ciderhead

I am so disappointed I cannot make this as I know it would be a riot and very messy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAF!

95 sleeps till NHC Competition.

LordEoin

Taf

Quote from: El Tubo on November 26, 2013, 09:25:26 PM
Will there be dancing? I'm not interested if there isn't ;)

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure there will be some sort of dancing, and hopefully they will not try to throw me out for it, as sometimes happens!

johnrm

Don't be gyrating in front of my missus.
She will be there on the night.

DEMPSEY

So your coming to 40 now eah ??? ::) Looking well preserved for a man of 40 I mean the years have being kind to you ::). :-*
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Taf

Quote from: johnrm on November 28, 2013, 01:46:03 PM
Don't be gyrating in front of my missus.
She will be there on the night.

I'll be on my best behaviour, as my wife will be there as well. but as she's heavily pregnant, she probably won't be out too late, so all bets are off once she is gone! She said she's leaving once I stop making sense, so that could be early!

Taf

Met Shane Long Friday evening, and mentioned that I am bringing a corney of beer, and that various people will be bringing a few bottles, and he said that's no problem.