• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 07:55:17 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Best Beers in the World - how many have you had?

Started by admin, December 07, 2013, 01:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_goat

Quote from: biertourist on December 07, 2013, 10:24:17 PMIf anyone still has some Westy12 around from the Brick sales you can trade single bottles of Westy with Americans for a whole stack of rare American beers; this is what I'm doing with my second brick. I've got 2 Heady Toppers, a Jai Alai from Cigar City, and a Six Point Bengali Tiger (although I wanted Resin) coming in exchange for ONE Westy12; and 2 random NW IPAs from off of the shelf at the local offie -lol!
Adam

Where does one do this?

beerfly

TheSumOfAllBeers

Quote from: irish_goat on December 07, 2013, 02:56:49 PM
48. Too many American ones on there are impossible to get here.

Agreed. 33 for me. Most super strong.

No Saisons either? shame.

delzep

Quote from: biertourist on December 07, 2013, 10:24:17 PM
I agree about the quality of the list and it's US-centric view for sure.  Having said that, I'm at an even 100!  Woot!

The comment about Zombie Dust was surprising I didn't realize it had such a following for such a local brewery (they're my "local" when I'm back in the area where I grew up; Zombie Dust is pretty much Citra beer perfected).

If anyone still has some Westy12 around from the Brick sales you can trade single bottles of Westy with Americans for a whole stack of rare American beers; this is what I'm doing with my second brick. I've got 2 Heady Toppers, a Jai Alai from Cigar City, and a Six Point Bengali Tiger (although I wanted Resin) coming in exchange for ONE Westy12; and 2 random NW IPAs from off of the shelf at the local offie -lol!

Adam

What do you think I'd get for a 2007 bottle of Westvleteren 12?

baphomite51

Quote from: irish_goat on December 08, 2013, 01:39:30 PM
Quote from: biertourist on December 07, 2013, 10:24:17 PMIf anyone still has some Westy12 around from the Brick sales you can trade single bottles of Westy with Americans for a whole stack of rare American beers; this is what I'm doing with my second brick. I've got 2 Heady Toppers, a Jai Alai from Cigar City, and a Six Point Bengali Tiger (although I wanted Resin) coming in exchange for ONE Westy12; and 2 random NW IPAs from off of the shelf at the local offie -lol!
Adam

Where does one do this?

you can do it on beer advocate i was thinkin about doing it meself id love to get me hands on a can of heady and ZD. go to beer advocate forum and go to ISO (in search of)

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

82 for me

Did it a few weeks ago and had to go through my facebook timeline to find it.
Reuben Gray

The Tale of the Ale - My blog about beer