• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 06:53:43 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

December meet-up

Started by St. Fursey, December 25, 2013, 05:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Fursey

This Friday the 27th at 7:30 in the Oslo. As usual, bring a bottle or two of your latest and greatest or just come along for the chat.  New members always welcome

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

eanna

If anyone wants a vial of Conan yeast I've frozen with glycerin, ask below and I'll bring it Friday!

montofk

I'd love some of that Eanna but I won't be in Galway this evening though, I can get off you another time if you don't give it away tonight?... have fun.  :)

eanna

No problem Steve, I can drop one up to you if you're at work one of the days?

barkar

Sorry lads had to leave when i could last night presumed ye didn't stay much longer, Managed to witness a young one being manhandled down the stairs in Monroes - she was topless ! Dont know what she done but it must have been something serious to provoke that response from Bouncers etc.
Also the cab driver during our chat out home it transpired worked as an engineer for the Nigerian brewing company, he said they used to make fake guiness and lagers etc. weird !

montofk

Jesus... I missed a fun night! I'l give you a bell Eanna when I'm back at work... will either be Thurs 2nd or Mon 6th.

barkar

DrowningManatee

Sorry guys, didnt make this one, was wrecked from christmas craic, only gettin home late last night and couldn't face another drink. Next time...
Primary :
Grapefruit mead

Secondary:
Orange Blossom Mead
Blackberry Mead

Bottled: