• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 16, 2024, 04:46:42 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

March homebrew tasting (and hop tasting) Thursday the 27th in the LC

Started by delzep, March 12, 2014, 12:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delzep

lordstilton

When your flatulence is discussed on Internet forums it's time to give up the Belgians

delzep

When you can smell it on an internet forum thats even worse

DEMPSEY

Quote from: lordstilton on March 28, 2014, 04:37:00 PM
When your flatulence is discussed on Internet forums it's time to give up the Belgians
Don't mind them they are all just jealous
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

IsMise

Yea, thanks for highlighting my "apparent" drunken amnesia ColinC  :-[
there was never any panic, i deliberately left them behind for Gerry to cool them in his freezer overnight.... i was afraid they might have been infected with that awful aroma intermittenly permeating the lounge area...  ;D
Great night alright lads, shocking amount of bling been worn by all those in the winners enclosure, and there WAS some tasty beers doing the rounds

delzep

What paper was the photographer from?

It was a paper right?  ???

headgasket

Great evenings craic lads.... Some very tasty brews being passed around. I picked up the usual few brewing tips from the aul hands - cheers , theyll come in handy next brew day! Roll on next meet!

IsMise

Been busy over the last couple days, trying to get brownie points for Mothers Day outings,  :P,
meant to say a big THANK YOU to Tube for the FREE RAFFLES of 800g of hops on the night..., just another perk with Liffey Brewers meet-ups, as well as the great craic, lotsa medal winners, experienced advice, smashing food, excellent beers, etc. etc. i could go on but it might sound like i'm bragging or something... 8)

IsMise

A Homebrewers Mecca...  this time in the West... O0
All roads lead to Liffey Brewers HQ in Lucan County (well the N4 does anyway)