• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 11:13:15 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Bloody hell!

Started by admin, April 08, 2014, 10:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

See the price!

82 squids!

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk 2

CARA

Twas 90 in Brewery Corner in Kilkenny there on Monday :O
Upa Sesh

johnrm

Buy one between a group and do shots.

CARA

It's rotten stuff anyway, cloyingly bad
Upa Sesh

Jacob

You can get it on shots in Black Sheep for 7e per shot if I remember that correct.

Eoin

I can only imagine it's horrible shite like Tokyo, I'd not be arsed with it personally, but I'd have a go if someone else was paying, chances are I'd not like it though, Tokyo was bad enough.

St. Fursey

I had a shot in Brewdog Edinburgh, it's nasty alright.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

mr hoppy

It's pretty awful alright.

Eoin

Did anyone here like Tokyo?

Has anyone had any of their other strong beers?

Jacob

Tried Tokyo, Paradox, TNP, STB and few Abstrakts some time ago. Enjoyed all except STB.

Eoin

Quote from: Jacob on April 09, 2014, 10:16:33 AM
Tried Tokyo, Paradox, TNP, STB and few Abstrakts some time ago. Enjoyed all except STB.

Fair enough, it was one of the few beers that I have ever poured down the sink that did not have a flaw...although to me the concept was flawed....

Jacob

Quote from: Eoin on April 09, 2014, 10:20:26 AM
Quote from: Jacob on April 09, 2014, 10:16:33 AM

Fair enough, it was one of the few beers that I have ever poured down the sink that did not have a flaw...although to me the concept was flawed....
Had mine over 2 years ago and from what I remember it was ok.
Will give a try again just to see if it still taste the same.

irish_goat

One of the lads in the B&C got a bottle for his birthday and brought it in. I thought it tasted alright. It was interesting and I'm glad I tried it anyway but for the price I'd prefer a good whiskey.

DEMPSEY

Quote from: irish_goat on April 09, 2014, 10:31:55 AM
One of the lads in the B&C got a bottle for his birthday and brought it in. I thought it tasted alright. It was interesting and I'm glad I tried it anyway but for the price I'd prefer a good whiskey.
+1 to that :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

CB_Phil

Been mad to try it, bit disappointed that most say its rotten, I think a shot of it for 7 would be worth a go, especially as apposed to 80 odd!
Must try the Tokyo too