• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 05, 2024, 11:14:40 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Rock and Brew

Started by akavango, November 18, 2014, 05:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

Did you Click on Play? (The Triangle)

Boycott

Yes I did earlier. Tried again now and it's working.

akavango

Quote from: johnrm on December 07, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

@akavango, that was fun, thanks for having me on! Herself felt that the background music may have been a bit loud.
It was my pleasure John. I will check on lowering the background music this time around.

Rock and Brew is back on the air with a new show. This week, my guest is Shane Murphy, head brewer of the Rising Sons. We will be on air at 6pm this sunday on www.room101radio.eu

See you then.

akavango

Good news as of this coming show, all show will be uploaded to mix cloud. So now you will be able to listen to it any times you want.

You will find them on http://www.mixcloud.com/room101/. I'll post when the show is uploaded.

brian_c

johnrm

Have you got the first show too?
I missed the start of it.

akavango

Sent you link to both shows.

If anybody wants a link to either the first 2 shows, PM me. from the third show you will be able to listen to them on mixcloud.

johnrm

hopapotamus

for the life of me i can not get this thing to work . fecking internet winds me up at times

DEMPSEY

Is this not loaded yet or am I missing something :-\
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

akavango

Quote from: hopapotamus on December 20, 2014, 12:24:58 PM
for the life of me i can not get this thing to work . fecking internet winds me up at times

I have not loaded the links to the show on the board for copyright reasons. But you can obtain them by pm me, I'll reply with the links.

DEMPSEY

hopapotamus

great show , realy enjoyed it with a few beers .

akavango

Thank you all for requesting the links to the first two shows. Much appreciated.

Just a quick reminder that we are back on air tonight at 6pm. My Guest tonight is Shane Murphy, Head Brewer of the Rising Sons one of Cork newest brew pub. If you wish to ask a question to Shane, send them to rocknbrew01@gmail.com. We will answer them on the air.

Talk to you soon.
Alain
Rocknbrew
www.room101radio.eu

DEMPSEY