• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 04:42:19 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brewing Equipment for sale

Started by leahyed, October 28, 2020, 07:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leahyed

October 28, 2020, 07:54:28 PM Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 09:51:48 PM by leahyed Reason: To update sold items.
I am selling a range of brewing equipment as follows;

1.  Brand new unused Bulldog malt mill. This is still unopened in its original box. It has a 7 litre hopper and adjustable crushing gap. It can be used  manually or with a power drill.  -  €70.       SOLD  SOLD  SOLD.

2.  30 l s/s boiler with internal strainer and lid.  -  €40.    SOLD   SOLD   SOLD

3.  10 l s/s boiler. Lid is missing!  -  €10

4.  30 l Peco mashing bin with Strainer and lid (Electrim)    -  €45.       

5.  2 no. 30 l plastic bins with lid and tap.  -  €20 for pair.     SOLD  SOLD  SOLD

6.  Manual cast iron bench mounted grain mill.  -  €15.       SOLD  SOLD  SOLD.

7.  Bottle washer and tower drier.  -  €30

8.  Fine wire strainer with extendable handles. Also includes small wire strainer and set of 3 fine mesh strainers.  -  €10.

9.  Digital temperature controller with probe. Also includes 2 no. digital temperature probes.  -  €25.     SOLD  SOLD  SOLD

10.  Miscellaneous selection. Includes a pH meter probe, 2 no. thermometer (0-240F and 40-180C), 3 no. hydrometers (990-1070, 1000-1050 and 1050-1100), a digital timer clock (can monitor 3 separate times), a stirring paddle and a measuring cylinder.  -  €35.       SOLD  SOLD  SOLD

11.  2 No. Bottle cappers and a bag of caps.  -  €20.

12.  Fermentation heat pad.  -  €20.             SOLD  SOLD  SOLD

13.  24 Plate Wort Cooler.  -  €35.           SOLD  SOLD  SOLD

Prices are already rock bottom but will consider a small discount for multiple purchases.
If any body wants to take the whole lot the price is €300. No less.
I am living in Glanmire, Cork.
Can be collected or delivered by courier.
I accept cash or PayPal.
Delivery charge depends on items purchased.
I hope to add some photos over the next few days.
Unsold items will go up on Advert/Donedeal.

Thanks for looking![

attach id=11829]IMG_20201028_101652R.jpg[/attach]You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.

mr hoppy

PM sent

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Allegrini

Interested will PM when I get home

Shamek.pl

Pm sent

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka

marceldesailly

I'd take the chiller if available.

Mudder

bartonj

is the peco mash tun still available?

leahyed

Hi bartonj,

Yes, the peco mashing bin is still available. If you wish you can ring me on 085 8820443.

Eamonn