• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 09:36:44 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Cask event Hosted by Bren and Kellie - SAT 12th Sept!

Started by brenmurph, September 05, 2015, 10:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenmurph

Ahhh no worries. Our event goes till sunday midday :-)

brenmurph

@HASSETBREW..That is till 2pm :) ....we start at 2pm till next day! 8) 

Beermonger

Planning: DIPA, Kweik PA, Calibration Pale Ale
Putrifying: nothing
Pouring: Lovely Saison, Czech Lager, 1804 Porter
Past: Cashmere PA

brenmurph

Bumping this.... last call for maltcrackers  annual camp inc a historic. Real cask ale on handpump, relaunch of real local cask ale brewed by us, the boyle sisters and trouble brewing. Lots of ye already coming so grest memorable and historic day ahead for real beer fans

Lochlannach

Will be down...don't know how long I'll last though...

Kellie

Great stuff, it's open house from 2 till 7. So no problem stay for the hour/day/night. See you tomorrow   :)

Bubbles

Sorry for the late entry on this. Bren and Kellie. Room for a little one??

Kellie

brenmurph

No prob bubbles . dm us @maltcracker let us know u bus or car.

Bubbles

Thanks guys. I'm on foot today bren. Was planning on dropping into boyles just after 2. That do?

brenmurph

brenmurph

September 13, 2015, 11:26:40 AM #26 Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:35:54 PM by brenmurph
A fantastic day and great attendance. Cask gone before 6 pm and the  keg version kept on flowing. Thankfully all 40 or so people got a pint before it was demolished......some people had quite a few !!! Thanks to all who attended hope ye enjoyed the adventure and wonderful to see such a great local support and all those beoir members who travelled and stayed over or very late (Dr Jacoby and mick, susan boyle and portlaoise john 4am walking to kildare for our famous green bus) hope ye got home safe.....

John

Home safe and sound Bren, just nursing a 'bit' of a hangover :-[
Thanks again to yourself and Kellie for a super day!

Dodge

What a great day I had. Very good cask ale served at Boyles pub which I'm glad was demolished as it was very tasty, followed by great company and beer tasting at the Maltcrackers. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and great hosts with Brendan and Kellie setting a high standard.

Thanks again and until next time