• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 20, 2024, 06:05:06 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Belfast Club Meet - Wed. 6th April - Brewbot

Started by Bazza, March 18, 2016, 02:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roo

OR....we all bring two bottles on the train and decide there and then.
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Drum

Quote from: Roo on April 08, 2016, 12:08:02 AM

Nothing to do with me, But thats a great idea  :D  Battle of the beers on the way to the final.

The winner gets sergeant stripes on his new Tshirt  ;D

sub82

Quote from: Roo on April 08, 2016, 12:08:02 AM

Great idea! Sounds good to me.

ShaunG89

Yeah, that sounds good too. I think I've 3 bottles left so i can keep 2 over for brewcon :)

robotmonkey

Might want to put a placeholder on the forum post then as "You must tell us beforehand that you're bringing it.".

Roo

We can tell them we are  bringing one  just not what it is. I think if we explain the voting process as part of the epic journey they will understand....nay....encourage it.
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

robotmonkey

I've only one bottle left so it'll be down to Chris and Shaun for the entry  :)

Roo

I might have one ready by then....fight fight fight

Ciaran

I've 30 bottles of the amber i brought to the meet which are still bottle conditioning.  It might get better over the next two weeks but either way the citra pale from shaun would be my choice over it to represent the club without having tasted the rest yet.  Very very tasty brew.

At least that's one less beer to sample on the train at 7am on route to brewcon for a lot of lectures. Uni was great craic and all but this time I'm paying the fee myself so want to remember it ;D

Roo

Bazza

That reminds me. Need to pick up a few things in Tesco this afternoon:

- 1 pack Saxa salt
- 3 lemons
- 1 bottle Tesco Value Tequila

Must take the kids out foraging for earthworms later.

- Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Leann ull

Tapeworms are just as good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roo

sub82

Quote from: robotmonkey on April 08, 2016, 10:26:11 PM
I've only one bottle left so it'll be down to Chris and Shaun for the entry  :)

That's a shame - your Mosaic beer is really tasty. Would you be up for bringing it? Not sure how we could do it but it should definitely be considered.