• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:22:57 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Summer Meetup

Started by bazkennedy, May 31, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazkennedy

Hi guys
Anyone interested in a summer meetup?

arsenalrock2

Hey Baz, I am if it's a midweek meet-up.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Keg

Thanks for putting this up Baz, I've been meaning to put up a message for weeks now but kept putting it off.

Where are you lads based?

I'm up for a meet, there are a few new brewers around Castletroy too who would be interested. Also we've been talking to the lads in Mother Macs and they are interested in hosting us there, the one condition was that we'd all be singed up members of a club so that there would be no liability issues for him in case we poison each other!  He had also mentioned about maybe arranging something with a pro brewer (like the meet the brewer sessions they have been running).

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

RobShamrock

Hey Barry,

I'm up for it too, with kids activities mostly finished for summer any time is good for me if I can get the missus to drop me in Mothers sounds good

bazkennedy

I'm out in Caherdavin but Mother Macs suits me  :)

What evening would suit people best?

Keg

During the week might be handier, like a Wednesday or Thursday night?  I can do weekends too, just might be more difficult to get a space in the bar

evansannagh

Sounds good to me let me know when you have a date in mind 🍻🍻

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

tipp brewer

Hi all, I might struggle to meet up this side of the end of July due to work issues, haven't been doing too much brewing since our last meet up. Still have ciders sitting in cornies in the shed, need to get bottling, especially as one has film yeast, I m kind of in denial  :-[ sure it LL be fine.

bazkennedy

Would the first or second week in july suit so?

Dracusse

count me in if its somewhere between mon.-thursday  >:D

RobShamrock

thursday suit me, kids activities all done so anytime july

Bzfeale80

I might be interested in joining ye if I'm free on the date ye pick. Any recommendations on a hostel or budget accommodation nearby as I would need to stay overnight due to a lack of public transport out here in the sticks  :o

Keg

Lads let's try and get this going again.
How about Thursday 27th July??

Adrianok

Thursday 27th sounds good to me

Keg

https://twitter.com/MatijaRossi/status/888440608389570560

We're set for next Thursday! Who else is in??