• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 06:11:11 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

DME wanted.

Started by Ash, October 21, 2013, 01:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

As far as I'm aware, there is nowhere in Dublin City to pick up some DME any more now that mybeerandwine and thebeerclub (i think) are gone. Does anyone have a bag that I could buy off them in the Dublin area?

Eoin

How much are you looking for? I have about 10kg in a bulk box, I can bag some off for you if you want.
It's medium by the way, also I'm Dublin 15
Sent from my HTC One

Ash

Thanks Eoin. That would be great. Would you be able to part with 300 grams? I'm in Dublin 24 so it's not too far a spin.

Eoin

300g is no problem at all, you sure that's enough? I'll give you 2kg for a fiver, if that's interesting? I can do it in 500g bags.

Sent from my HTC One

Will_D

Quote from: Ash on October 21, 2013, 01:54:33 PM
As far as I'm aware, there is nowhere in Dublin City to pick up some DME any more now that mybeerandwine and thebeerclub (i think) are gone.
Are you sure about these facts?
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Ash

I could well be wrong but I know that mybeerandwine only sell via their website there days and I think the beerclub in Kimmage is closed as I tried ringing them numerous times last week but couldn't get an answer. On their website it says that they are moving their hq to upstairs in jw sweetmans.

If you know of some places where I can pick up some basic supplies let me know.

Ash

Quote from: Eoin on October 21, 2013, 06:39:37 PM
300g is no problem at all, you sure that's enough? I'll give you 2kg for a fiver, if that's interesting? I can do it in 500g bags.

Cheers Eoin. I'll take you up on the offer. Pm sent.