• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 16, 2024, 09:08:16 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Corney Kegs

Started by Roo, April 02, 2014, 05:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roo

I have managed to come across two(no questions asked) Corney Kegs. Can anyone help me out with what connections, lines and gun I need to get these bad boys distributing some liquid gold? Website links would be a great help at a good price. Saw the post before about the CO2 place in Dunmurry so that that bit covered. Cheers
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

sub82

I did a list out for my brother in law. Can post it later this evening if no one can help before then.

Roo

Post it....Thanks.

Razzer

Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

sub82

Have you seen the Wiki article? I found it very helpful.

Beginners Guide To Kegging

I've got by with a Party Tap, then a gas disconnect and 3/8 gas line from the same seller. I use this gas regulator. The only thing missing as a connector to fit a 3/8 gas line to the regulator which I can't help with as the part I bought is wrong but I had to improvise at my local hardware shop, but you could try the gas regulator seller as the last time I spoke to him he was considering stocking parts for kegging.

johnrm

Watch out for Pinlock or Ball lock.

sub82

Quote from: johnrm on April 02, 2014, 09:58:19 PM
Watch out for Pinlock or Ball lock.

Definitely good advice!