• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 07:19:12 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Buy a pint for Kate open day

Started by brenmurph, December 02, 2014, 07:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellie

Kate is 18 months old, at the moment she can not sit up unaided, crawl, roll over, walk. She has a beautiful smile that would melt hearts!

Garry

She looks like a very happy child in the photos. Ye must be very proud of her. Good look with the fundraising.

I've added a "donate" button to your original post for those that can't work facebook (like me!).

Kellie

Kate is starting therapy in Limerick next week, she is very weak at the moment so she will have 5 days intense therapy for an hour a day, to build her up for a 3 week intense session in February please god. She will need a lot of therapy which means big money.But to give her any chance in life this is what we have to do, if left to our health system Kate will never have the chance of walking or even have any movement from the waist down! A big thankyou from the bottom of my heart for any support you may offer Kate :)

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

brenmurph

Attention northsiders...im takin spiced porter, bock, pumpkin and a special stout to partrige this evenin... Top beer so get yor fivers out !!

brenmurph

Oh...... and our uk nationals gold weissbier....

mcgrath

Quote from: brenmurph on December 02, 2014, 01:05:33 PM

Attention northsiders...im takin spiced porter, bock, pumpkin and a special stout to partrige this evenin... Top beer so get yor fivers out !!

I'll tie in with Partridge and grab a few off him..

Partridge9

Lads I got some of these bottles from Bren this evening for the cause, i'll sell em and bring them to the NCB christmas party.
I'll start a thread over there.

Boycott

I want to go, can I stay the night?

Kellie

Thats no problem DCBrewing, will be great to see you :)

Boycott

Quote from: Kellie on December 03, 2014, 12:10:54 PM
Thats no problem DCBrewing, will be great to see you :)
cheers, Ill make a donation for that so.

irish_goat

Keep one in the pump for me Bren.  ;)

ColinC

Won't be able to make this Saturday but transferred a few quid to the NHC bank account. Good luck to Bren & Kellie with the fundraising efforts, hope you have a good weekend & your granddaughter gets the benefits of it soon.

Beerbuddha

Im working 7-7 sat try my best to get there.
IBD Member

Greg2013

I won't be able to make it so where online do i send my donation to Brenmurph? ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)