• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 04:39:41 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

East Kent Goldings (100g wanted asap)

Started by Dr Jacoby, January 31, 2013, 10:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Jacoby

January 31, 2013, 10:51:35 AM Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:39:11 PM by Dr_Jacoby
I'm brewing a stout this weekend and wanted to use EKG but I don't have any at home (I don't have any substitutes either). Would anyone be willing to part with 100g?

I'll be at the Trouble brewing launch tonight if that suits, or I could meet in the city centre this evening or tomorrow evening. I don't have anything with me to swap tonight but I'll sort you out another time if that's ok. Cheers
Every little helps

Dr Jacoby

Thanks for the offer Shane but Shiny is going to meet me in work tomorrow with some EKG from the recent bulk buy. It's been a long time since I had fresh EKG so really looking forward to it. It's probably too late for the NHC comp but I might be able to beer gun a few bottles if everything goes smoothly.
Every little helps

Dr Jacoby

I was at the Trouble launch by the way. Got to try the keg and cask versions side by side. Huge difference between the two. It'll be interesting to see what people thought. Didn't see Thom Prior there. Wonder is he still involved in Trouble?
Every little helps