• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 11:29:37 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New member in Killoscully, Co. Tipperary

Started by dontpanic, May 05, 2021, 08:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontpanic

Hi everyone !!
I'm Marek, I'm Polish and I'm based in Killoscully. I've started brewing in September 2019 and so far I've made 8 patches (first 2 extract and then 6 all grain). I love it.. satisfaction is priceless :) At the moment I'm drinking my Milk Stout and first time in a fridge in fermentor I have Smoked Pils (Rauchpils). Hopefully it will taste somehow ;) I hope soon circumstances will allow us to meet on some event.. see you then

TheSumOfAllBeers

Hi Marek,
   welcome to the group. Might be an idea to get in touch with some of the brewers of the Limerick Brewing Community, who have adopted some members from Tipperary, in the absence of an active Tipperary Brewing community.

Alternatively jump on the discord, which has a bit more activity nationwide, and is still growing.

Also check out the Humpday Homebrew Huddle - a nationwide zoom meetup for homebrewers. Main focus is education, and building bigger communities of homebrewers. Last one was great. https://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php?topic=19530.0

craftyfecker

Hi Marek,

Welcome to the NHC. I also advise joining the discord, It's getting busier by the day.

As mentioned by TheSumOfAllBeers, you could join the Limerick/Tipp/Clare brewers. We plan to meet in Limerick City when it is possible to do so. There is also an active Whatsapp group with people of all experiences if you would like to join us.