• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:10:30 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

American Homebrewers Visiting Ireland - Brew Your Own Magazine

Started by Saruman (Reuben Gray), July 28, 2021, 03:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

Jaysus, the events page is looking a bit spartan these days, did something happen....  :D

Anyway I'm helping some American homebrewers from BYO magazine next month with a visit to Ireland.
They are hoping to meet up with some Irish homebrewers and ideally taste a few brews and have some chats.

I wanted to gauge some interest? We obviously need a friendly venue open to it in a post-covid world and  everyone would need to feel safe. The Americans will all be vaccinated, it's a requirement of travel.

We are talking about a small meet here, just a few homebrewers and a few samples. Not a big all nighter like a normal homebrew meet. I'd say an hour or so as I'm sure they will want to also hit a few pubs.

They arrive on Friday August 27 in Dublin. That's a bad day for a homebrew meet but something "might" be possible.

After that it would be Cork on Sunday 29th or Limerick on Tuesday 31st and then Galway on Wednesday September 1st.
Reuben Gray

The Tale of the Ale - My blog about beer

DEMPSEY

Quote from: Saruman on July 28, 2021, 03:14:43 PMNot a big all nighter like a normal homebrew meet. I'd say an hour or so as I'm sure they will want to also hit a few pubs.

Aah bless, A homebrew meet that be run by a Nun's order is what your looking for ;D
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us