• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 01:17:12 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

January 15th Meeting

Started by helmet, January 02, 2016, 12:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmet

January 02, 2016, 12:12:17 PM Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:25:16 PM by helmet
The general consensus on WhatsApp seems to be that we all need an extra week to get our beach bodies sorted after the holidays, so we'll be meeting on the 15th in The Cross in Drogheda this month.
Anyone out there who got a santa kit feel welcome to join us!
So, who's coming and what are you bringing?

1. Helmet - Dortmunder, Cyser, Blackberry Pale Ale (from the brew day)and Coconut Porter.

cronan

I shall be there and will bring my american stout and maybe a pale ale or pilsner

itsclinto

1. Helmet - Dortmunder, Cyser, Blackberry Pale Ale (from the brew day)and Coconut Porter.
2. Cronan - american stout and maybe a pale ale or pilsner
3. itsclinto - a bottle or two or the brewday batch consisting of various fruit and maybe an ipa

danger_zone

Looking forward to this lads, its been a while

2. Cronan - american stout and maybe a pale ale or pilsner
3. itsclinto - a bottle or two or the brewday batch consisting of various fruit and maybe an ipa
4. danger_zone - a Sweet Stout and a Pale Ale and a bottle of that imperial stout kit I made last june

I haven't had time over the last few months to brew anything for the Nationals unfortunately. I might enter my stout depending on how yis like it
fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us