• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 10, 2024, 08:39:06 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] The Homebrew Company

Started by The Homebrew Company, April 01, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Shane, can you stick the following in your next order?

WLP655 - Sour Mix I
WLP650 - Brett Bruxellensis

Cheers.

Edit: and a WLP500 - Trappist also!

Leann ull

You were probably going to order it in anyway but 029 for me just in case
Cheers

Greg2013

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

The Homebrew Company

Right finally getting to the New Lallemand yeast giveaway. The following will get a FREE Munich Classic, just put a note on your next order and we will throw one in. Please put your user name along with the words, Munich Classic 11g Free yeast.

Helmut
dcalnan
GlasbrewInc
pob
itsclinto
beanstalk
St. Fursey
Qs
johnrm
mrmeindl
CARA 500g Pack
Frequent Sequence
Greg2013

On a side note we have just restocked all the Lallemand yeasts and have added two new strains, Abbaye and the Munich Classic. To give everyone the chance to try these new yeast strains along with some other Danstar products we have dropped the prices on all the Danstar range for the next few days.

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/yeast-dried-beer-and-cider-yeasts-c-62_63.html

Enjoy,

Shane

dcalnan

I just put in an order yesterday, so hopefully it hasnt dispatched yet. I'll email with the order number.

Greg2013

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

helmet

Got m mine yesterday, fair play lads!

GlasbrewInc

Thanks Shane, I got mine yesterday also

ronniedeb

Hi. When will the big 946ml bottle of Starsan be available again? Thanks

beanstalk

Cheers Shane. Will be ordering asap!

Greg2013

Received my WLP029 and WLP351 along with the rest of my order plus the Munich Classic today Shane thank you. ;D

itsclinto

Thanks Shane.  Received the goody box yesterday.  Should have fun now smuggling the stuff slowly into the house!  :P

pob

The Homebrew Company

Quote from: ronniedeb on July 02, 2015, 11:19:04 AM

We have it ordered some time ago but the strike in Calais is holding everything up, its on one of these trucks  :(

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-strike-huge-tailbacks-on-both-sides-of-channel-as-french-ferry-workers-block-port-for-third-day-running-10359100.html

Shane

ronniedeb

Quote from: The Homebrew Company on July 10, 2015, 09:58:49 AM
Quote from: ronniedeb on July 02, 2015, 11:19:04 AM

We have it ordered some time ago but the strike in Calais is holding everything up, its on one of these trucks  :(

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-strike-huge-tailbacks-on-both-sides-of-channel-as-french-ferry-workers-block-port-for-third-day-running-10359100.html

Shane

No prob. Thanks for reply. Managed to get a bottle. So should last me a while. Thanks