• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 03:28:25 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

January gig - Thurs 17th

Started by admin, December 15, 2012, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robrew

thanks guys ye I will probably get the bus at aldi beside the celbridge house at 20 past 6, sure I will probably see Dempsey on the bus or gettin off at McDonalds :)

Weiss

I'll be coming straight from work.

Should be there between 7.45-8.00.

See yiz then.  :)
"The world is my lobster"-Keith O'Neill.

brenmurph

1. Tube - Jacob's SNPA clone, BX ale, kit
2. Brenmurph - Stout, pale ale, experimental rose wine, experimental pale ale, Dunkel, Dusseldorf and a bottle of MYOB for COLIN!
3. ColinC - moochin' - I'll have something next month I promise!!
4. Weiss - Stout-need help on what category it'll go into for HB comp.
5. Blueshed - Coopers kit - Aussie Pale Ale
6. imark - ipa
7. DEMPSEY mooching
8. Robrew- Coopers Original Lager(Ale), not great but would like opinions on it  Grin
9. McGrath- Pils

brenmurph

If theres a shortage let me know I can take one or two more

brenmurph

AND Lads I will bring a 1-litre jug for decanting this time!!!.....no more drinking unecessarily yeasty beer this time!

ColinC

2. Brenmurph - Stout, pale ale, experimental rose wine, experimental pale ale, Dunkel, Dusseldorf and a bottle of MYOB for COLIN!

SWEET! Cheers Bren  ;)

brenmurph

great to see the interest growing and some very drinkable beers tasted! Once again welcome onboard the new attendees. Onwards and upwards!

Weiss

Yeah, great evening last night and very encouraging to see so many there.  :)

Didn't enjoy getting up at 5.45 this morning though after all that beer....  ;D

Weiss

January 18, 2013, 12:55:06 PM #23 Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 12:55:32 PM by Weiss
Yeah, thanks.

If I hadn't made it, I'd have been back in for some more beer.  :)

So just as well!!!

Robrew

ye was a great nite with a load of sound lads and some great tasting beers, also thanks to everyone for judging my beer I was very happy with the feedback ;D

DEMPSEY

QuoteThe 66A made it to the bus stop before I did but fortunately I just about made it onto it!
Yeah Blueshed was watching out the window and saw that had to RUN RABBIT RUN to catch it. We figured if you missed it ye would have come back in for another pit. :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

DEMPSEY

Actually now that I think,it was McGrath,so much going on last night,good chat all round. :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

ColinC

Another great one lads, well done.

I have to start leaving earlier though. Can't be last man there every thime - I'm not able for the moring after!!  :-[

IsMise

Defo, another great night, some cracking and unique beers again, enjoyed the IPA stout, but hats off to the brmling cross, it certainly lived up to its reputation, if any bottles are going spare shane i'd give them a nice home  ::)...  great to see the new faces too, welcome aboard lads.

Snuff

Sounds like I missed a good night. Next time then.
Primary -
Secondary -
Kegged - Red Dragon, Red Lager, HopWarOne, ThisIsntLager
Bottled -