• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 09:57:59 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Chris

Started by Chris, December 12, 2012, 11:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hi guys,

Chris here. I've been lurking around the site for a while and thought it was time I joined. I recognise a few of the names from Beoir. I've been brewing for two years started with kits and quickly moved to extract. I haven't made the leap to all grain yet but it's only a matter of time. I like all styles and will try just about anything. I love nothing better than making up an experimental batch in a Demi and seeing how it turns out.
Primary: Back to Black Again (Michael Jackson stout)
Secondary:
Conditioning:  Breac Donn Imperial Amber Ale
Drinking: Cascade Reaction Amber Ale, Fear Gorm Irish stout, lonesome pilgrim pale ale
Planned: imperial stout, finlandia kit hack

johnrm

Welcome Chris, very few in here from the 'Mid Wesht'.
(Mid-West = Mystical non-specific area near the West of Ireland!)

Chris

Thanks John,

I am a rebel refugee and feel kinda alone out here in the wilderness. This here be bandit country.
Secondary:
Drinking: Cascade Reaction Amber Ale, Fear Gorm Irish stout, lonesome pilgrim pale ale

Ciderhead

December 12, 2012, 09:48:24 PM #3 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:48:43 PM by Ciderhead
QuoteThanks John,

I am a rebel refugee and feel kinda alone out here in the wilderness. This here be bandit country.

Another man on the missions (or so my old man keeps telling me ok so now you all know I'm half CorkĀ [smiley=thumbsup.gif]) I run to Limerick a lot so fell free to participate in GB's when they come up or even organise one yourself :)

johnrm

Where in Limerick are you?
There's a small few around Limerick.
There's a great guy out Birdhill way, Brett Fitzpatrick.

Chris

QuoteWhere in Limerick are you?
There's a small few around Limerick.
There's a great guy out Birdhill way, Brett Fitzpatrick.

I'm out the other side newcastlewest direction. It's mostly Kerry refugees out here.
Secondary:

johnrm

I think there might be a lad out west Limerick who brews. Padraic Neville I think, pelliven on Beoir?

loftybush

Welcome Chris.
I'm another one of the small group of Limerick brewers.