• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 12:23:14 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Ciarán

Started by cliste, January 15, 2013, 02:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliste

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while here, but I've decided to stick around so might as well say hi!

I'm a dub who hasn't made anything more complicated than Cider or Mead, but I'll get there eventually! :)

Ciarán
'Sé leigheas na póite ól arís.

Ciderhead

QuoteHey guys, I've been lurking for a while here, but I've decided to stick around so might as well say hi!

I'm a dub who hasn't made anything more complicated than Cider or Mead, but I'll get there eventually! :)

Ciarán

Hi Ciaran welcome on board we did a group cider juice buy this year and probably same next year, will you make an entry into this years competition?, we have 2 cider judges on the day judging.

cliste

hi Ciderhead!

Yeah to be honest the Cider and Keg group buys that you guys have done are a large part of the reason I have joined.

I need to log in here more often so I don't miss the next ones! :)

Also, unfortunately my Cider is not of competition entry standard... :(

Ciderhead

January 16, 2013, 10:37:25 PM #3 Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:40:27 PM by Ciderhead
I'd still throw it in I have one like that and I am!!
You will get feedback as to taste etc from experts
Btw you have the same avatar as somebody already on here a while outa respect to the other bod I'd consider changing.

johnrm

Its a stock Avatar.
I've changed mine.

cliste

QuoteIts a stock Avatar.
I've changed mine.

Changed (and apologies for having the same avatar, had been meaning to change it, but hassle! I'm a nix user so when I saw tux I couldn't resist :P)

johnrm