• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 08:02:07 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Barrel #1 Refill

Started by Dodge, November 03, 2015, 10:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge

imark

DEMPSEY

Brewing today,already on it ;)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

lordstilton

Dodge

Well after today there will be at least 6 people finished with 3 outstanding with Eoin doing his big batch.

I'll find out when the others are doing there's and organise collection. It may be during this week after work or Saturday if I'm in Dub and again it will be Saturday evening. ( not too late)

imark

Grand. I can act as a drop point if it helps you and collection date works for us.
Let us know how much do we owe you for the wyeast etc when you tot it all up.

lordstilton

imark

Glad I'm keeping the gravity down. This is going to be a >7%er.

DEMPSEY

I must have realized that I needed to keep the SG down as I did not adjust my beersmith and so made 25L @ 1053 :-[ pitched T58
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Dodge

Firstly too let all know that Garlo can't brew his share so we will be a batch down. If anyone wants to brew to fill feel free to say so

Secondly how are all the beers doing?

I'd like to organise collection.

Mark had kindly agreed ( please verify) as a collection point to help me. If I know who has beer there then it will help me.

imark

I'm happy to be a drop point.

Mine finished primary fermentation.

What volume is the barrel? I think we're only at 190L? Is it worth scheduling up extra (just in case)?

lordstilton

Mines fermenting.. I'm down in Dublin for the weekend so I'll bring it with me and leave it in marks for you

DamienE

Dodge

If someone wants to add extra then that's fine.

I'd like to try and collect a few tomorrow evening around 8ish if that's alright. The rest I can collect during the week.

If tomorrow evening is no good then I can leave for during the week.

eanna

I can drop it over to Mark too tomorrow. Past high krausen, but still 3 inches of foam on it.