• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 05:56:48 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Barrel #1 Refill

Started by Dodge, November 03, 2015, 10:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imark

Quote from: Dodge on December 04, 2015, 10:31:45 PM
I'd like to try and collect a few tomorrow evening around 8ish if that's alright. The rest I can collect during the week.

No problem

DEMPSEY

knocked out 20 more litres @1067 did not pitch and is now sitting in a 20 Litre bucket with the lid on of course. temp at 11 C :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Dodge

Ok lads.

I appreciate everyone's patience in this beer.  It's been nearly a year and it's time to get this one out.

I'm working days now so I can call past in the evening to collect some empty kegs/ containers. Once I have everyone I'll empty and re deliver.

Is it possible if we could have a central collection point for pick up and drop off?

lordstilton

No bother Roger..I can have a corny ready to go next week..how's it tasting? If you need a hand emptying let me know and I'll drop out

imark

Éanna dropped a keg to me last night. Is it feasible to have the remaining kegs with me this week?

imark

I now have kegs for Éanna, Damien, Brian and myself.

Dodge

Thanks a lot Mark. Eoin was supposed to drop off his container last weekend but I think he was sick. I've asked to have them ready this weekend. Is it alright if I pick them up on Saturday?

imark

No problem. Saturday should be fine.

lordstilton

Roger I'll drop mine out to you Saturday evening..I've contacted  gar loain and he's ready to go Saturday too

imark

Roger kindly dropped off to my house tonight. I've got beer for the following individuals :
Dempsey
Eanna
Damien
Eoin

diarmuid

When this barrel is getting refilled I wouldn't mind jumping in on it if there is space at all.