• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:16:57 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brewdog Stuff

Started by Martin, December 29, 2015, 08:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Hi guys,

I'm about to buy some glassware and maybe one or two t-shirts from www.brewdog.com The delivery to Ireland is 19GBP so in case anyone is interested to get some brewdog stuff, we could split the postage costs.

I'll be ordering next week so give me a shout anytime.

Martin
I turn water into beer. That's pretty badass.

pob

Where are you based? (How to distribute once you get it)

Their Teku glasses look good value @ £3ea

Martin

December 29, 2015, 08:28:35 PM #2 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:39:25 PM by Martin
I'm based in South Dublin but work in City Centre so we would have to meet somewhere around Dublin I guess. And yes, their Teku glasses are both, good value and good looking :)

giacomo

I wouldn't mind a bottle of Mashtag if they still have some in store

Martin

That's what they have in stock atm: https://www.brewdog.com/browse/

No delivery before January 4th though, so I'll be ordering around January 3rd. Until then, do not hesitate to contact me in case you guys want something.

pob

I can do pickup for anyone in GCBrewers then.

Bubbles

Quote from: pob on December 29, 2015, 08:11:31 PM
Where are you based? (How to distribute once you get it)

Their Teku glasses look good value @ £3ea

Pob, the Blackrock Cellar usually have these in stock. I got two as a Christmas pressie! Think they're out of stock now, but if you tweet them they'll tell you when they're restocking.

BigDanny84

https://www.saveur-biere.com is worth a look at for glasses if they don't have to be by brewdog. They have a decent range and are well priced. Postage should be cheap enough too as I got over 20 beers sent for around €22 and the way they were package was excellent.

BrewDorg

Quote from: BigDanny84 on December 30, 2015, 12:48:27 PM
https://www.saveur-biere.com is worth a look at for glasses if they don't have to be by brewdog. They have a decent range and are well priced. Postage should be cheap enough too as I got over 20 beers sent for around €22 and the way they were package was excellent.

Is it just me or are there no prices or cart on that site? Some of the stuff on it looks nice.

BigDanny84

Quote from: BrewDorg on March 24, 2016, 01:57:47 PM

Is it just me or are there no prices or cart on that site? Some of the stuff on it looks nice.

I've had no issues with seeing prices/cart but their site is a bit temperamental/fiddly. I have found it more stable on chrome than it is in safari.

cruiscinlan

Quote from: Martin on December 29, 2015, 08:04:13 PM
Hi guys,

I'm about to buy some glassware and maybe one or two t-shirts from www.brewdog.com The delivery to Ireland is 19GBP so in case anyone is interested to get some brewdog stuff, we could split the postage costs.

I'll be ordering next week so give me a shout anytime.

Martin

Would you not try either Parcelmotel or Parcelwizard for cheaper delivery?