• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 03:29:37 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

meet up 28th

Started by DEMPSEY, January 02, 2016, 12:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imark

A 500ml bottle is usually fine

Dylan

Thanks again lads, great evening and very enlightening!
"I don't think I've drunk enough beer to understand that." - Terry Pratchett

Blueshed

Some great beers on show last night and good to see some new brewer's.

The future is bright for the Liffey Brewers.

imark

Yip. Think we had some really good beers last night. There's definitely a bunch of medals there. The standard of beers being brewed by the Liffey brewers is excellent now so we're doing something right.
Special thanks to our super host in the Lucan County. We were very well looked after. Thanks to Gerry.

Leann ull

Quote from: imark on January 29, 2016, 03:52:21 PM
The standard of beers being brewed by the Liffey brewers is excellent now so we're doing something right.
Special thanks to our super host in the Lucan County. We were very well looked after. Thanks to Gerry.

I'm sure it always was

imark

Always some good beer mixed in with some not so good. There is a notable improvement in the quality though in terms of how rarely a poor beer makes an appearance.
Some of the recent recruits have started at a really good standard. That's probably echoed across clubs too as people have access to better kit, ingredient and information.

lordstilton

Yep the coffee and ginger stout was a beer that really stood out last night... Fantastic beer

imark

I preferred the straight stout. Thought it was one of the nicest dry stouts I've had.

DEMPSEY

Coffee and ginger was really nice
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

diarmuid

Cheers lads. I was very happy with the coffee and ginger alright.